[CLOSED BUSINESS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Customer images! Thanks distortoblotto! I will going through and pulling out more when I get time.

dj-tip-4-png.532123

dj-tip-3-png.532124

dj-dripper-jpg.532125

Last edited:

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Here is a pic of one of the mods I built last month. Didn't want to post pics (actually forgot to take any) as the person receiving them wanted it to be a total surprise. It's like none I have made before and think it turned out really cool looking. And I greatly appreciate the person (I won't name unless he wishes) taking the pics for me. Thanks so much!

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Anyway, finally got a moment to sit down and calculate prices for Peko and GDNA kits along with a few pics to show the uniqueness of these particular Peko kits. I had Gdeal set them up just for me, so there are only a handful in existence. But the cool part is the recess that's made around the body of the Peko and in the button top. You can use any material you want for fill in, such as leather, real wood laminate (see my pic below), carbon fiber or any of thousands of laminates or materials out there to make the mod truly your own. Anyway, I will offer the Peko two ways. First is just the standard kit with all the original parts like it was designed for $90 (+ship). The second choice is I will solder the switch to 510 terminals (from the original kit) at all points and include a soldered stranded wire going from the battery contact to a terminal for the 510 center pin to allow the use of the self adjusting 510. It will be $125 (+ship) and I will also seal the internal since it can't be painted/sealed after soldering. The GDNA mods are the latest 4.3 versions and include everything needed (hardware to build) like the peko. Of course the GDNA comes with a large screen DNA40 too and will sell for $175 (+ship). The kits will come with a vapage 8.5ml bottle, tubing, the new self adjusting 510 (which includes the manual insulator too). The spacer and extra o-ring needed for the new 510 to account for the different 510 flange thickness is also included. All kits and parts are brand new of course. Considering how many place you would have to buy all the parts from, this is a deal. Not to mention, none of these mods are up for being printed anymore.

Anyway, if you have any questions or want to buy these kits, please just PM me. I am only selling off a few, so first come first serve, via PM please.

ThreeDJ16

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I will post the pics here for soldering a Peko and a little explanation.

Here is a pic of the stranded wire soldered from the battery tab to the 510 positive terminal. It isn't necessary to solder the 510 positive pin nut to the terminal like I did, but this way there is no oxidation to worry with.

Here is the switch plate soldered. Make sure you fit it in the Peko first to get the angle correct and also the larger terminal is on top.

I also solder the switch screw to the switch terminals for no oxidation and put a layer of solder over the screw slot too and file it down. But this must be done with the terminals in the frame or it won't fit through.

Sorry for the pic quality, but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread