Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
So far... The skies are clear of clouds but there is a bit of haze in the air. I'm hoping the haze will clear a bit and if so, I'm setup for another round of shots of the orion Nebula tonight. I've setup for 3 sets, each will be slightly a faster shutter than the previous set... and faster than I did back last Feb. I'm hoping to get rid of the star trails or at least they'll be shorter than the previous time.

I had thought I took the last set with 2 second shots, looking back on the details it turns out they were 1.3 seconds instead. So this time I'm going for 1s, 1/3s and 1/6s. I'm also going to try hiking up the ISO ( film speed if you will ) to 25,600 instead of the 12,800 ISO I used last time. I'll pretest the ISO push since it may be too noisy even if my stacking will clean out most of the noise.

I'll probably start it all around 11pm to give the haze some time to clear. I can't remember how long the stacking process took, so I'm uncertain if I'll finish with that and the post processing tonight or not.
i'll be long time snorin by da time ya do dats :laugh:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
i'll be long time snorin by da time ya do dats :laugh:

Last night I got about 6-7hrs of sleep, the previous several nights before it was more like 3-4hrs ... hopefully I'll be awake enough to get a good focus ( or go to sleep before I even try ) :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
okays, I'll call ya iffin ya falls asleeps RedSock so you can do dats
monkeysleeping2_zps33d92d89.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Got my shopping, chores, etc., done today. Tomorrow I'll be sitting having a coffee and vape and enjoying watching the news.:D

Working on coffee now,will shift to beer,snacks & Bar-B-Que as things warm up :D

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    good thang you was awakes last nites RedSock and I didn't habe you phone numba cuz I wooda called you to takes a pictrua :laugh: I wents ta beds and tossed and turmed half da nite, got up and played on my tablet I was so bored. Fimally went back ta beds at 2:23 am and wokes up at 10 oclocks dis mormin :unsure: I not likin nites like dats unless dere's 5 bucks imbolbed and I can enjoy its :lol:

monkey_coffee_t_shirt_zps1f99d0b6.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    Good morning y'all, happy Friday! :D:banana::banana::D
    In addition to Trump getting sworn in today, it's also National Disc Jockey Day! Plus, I'm getting my new phablet today! :D
    YAY !! :banana: Happy Disc Jockeys Day Doozie ! :banana:
    We'll be expectin a look at you new phonetablulets and your reviews ub its please :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread