• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Picked up 300mls from cheap thrills/miami drip club for under £20.
Cheap thrills is part of simple vape co.
2nd order,1st came with a pair of free sunglasses,which ain't a bad quality :D

No puds i'm afraid Trish,but there is a donut.

code: 2DAYSLEFT for an extra 20%

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Picked up 300mls from cheap thrills/miami drip club for under £20.
Cheap thrills is part of simple vape co.
2nd order,1st came with a pair of free sunglasses,which ain't a bad quality :D
No puds i'm afraid Trish,but there is a donut.
code: 2DAYSLEFT for an extra 20%
Great prices! ....Donut has no 3mg left. Never mind - I looked again at the Vaper Crew ones at Escape2Vapour, and seeing I have a number of bottles of 0mg in creamy or custard flavours, decided to get a few of theirs in 6mg - there's some good sounding red fruits ones :)
Seeing their prices are very low too now, I also got a bottle of Certified Co star and a few others ...and that really is it or I'll be swimming in the stuff! :laugh:
I also saw that the Vaper Crew had been available in concentrates, so wondering if they'll get some more in stock .....if what I get is good of course!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Getting in a right tizzy with myself and dual coils/caramel. Seems every dual coil I have tastes burnt, have turned down to 6 watts and tried loads of different makes of coil in my Aerotank. Think I have finally found a Kanger Coil that doesn't taste burnt and gives enough cloud for my liking at 6 watts. Blimey, this is turning into an epic adventure. Give me single coils and Evods any day.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Getting in a right tizzy with myself and dual coils/caramel. Seems every dual coil I have tastes burnt, have turned down to 6 watts and tried loads of different makes of coil in my Aerotank. Think I have finally found a Kanger Coil that doesn't taste burnt and gives enough cloud for my liking at 6 watts. Blimey, this is turning into an epic adventure. Give me single coils and Evods any day.
I tried all sorts of tanks: Protank, Aerotank, and numerous others, and always had a problem with spitting, leaking or coil issues. Was happy to settle with the simple Evod, eMOW and then Subtank, and now Nautilus 2. Currently, the first and the last are the ones I use most.
Very frustrating when you try everything you can think of, and still it tastes off or leaks etc.

Reactions: Banger696

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Can't say I have had any leaks apart from the curious evaporating Logic Strawberry juice which may have been a leak on an emow but no idea where it went. :D Anyway think I have cracked it with a good coil but knowing my luck it will last a few days and back to square 1. :D
Re the 'evaporating' strawberry - I'm using a custard one right now where I fill the tank (Nautilus 2) and it's gone in half the time of others!
Hope you just had a bad run of coils ...I've had them once or twice before.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Just had a thought about my burning caramel problem and dual coils. The only thing that hasn't changed is the epow battery, what if it is putting out 15 watts and not 6 as the LED screen says, would it taste burnt then?
To be honest, I'm not sure - I do know that if I turn up a few of mine, they start to taste bad.
Coils are designed for various power ranges, so probably if the wrong wattage was being used, perhaps it would alter it's performance.
Are you able to try the tank on a different one?

Anyway, I'm tired now, so a quick scan & shut-down, and tidy up for the night :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It's definitely the coils going off after a couple of days but it doesn't seem to matter which dual coil I use they all go off after a couple of days.
I must admit, I haven't found any dual coils to be very good of late - my eMOW tanks were a favourite, but the coils don't seem to be as good lately.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Well i retired my second KF4 this afternoon. I had been vaping the Caramel Cappuccino in it, and if you remember me saying, it tasted bloody awful like burnt rubber. I was very near the point of tipping it a few day`s ago, around 80 ml of diy and 15 ml of concentrate.

Anyhoo, i`m glad i saved it as i set up one of my new Bellus and thought i would just give the said juice another chance. Glad i did :) Never thought i would say this about a kayfun but the flavour was ranc compared to the Bellus, and i have to say that i am rather enjoying it now as it does taste of the description and not a burning tyre. :thumb:

Reactions: Pictor
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread