• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I have a drawer full of Logic cartridges maybe that is what you were thinking.

On another matter, my Kanger and clone dual coils don't seem to be lasting very long with Caramel Deluxe from L&T. Could it be the liquid or just duff coils, getting a few days out of them at present. Trying the clone coils again.
Are we talking old style Kanger coils (or the subtank style), it could be that the juice is either too thick or even too sweet for the coils.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes they have the chimney on them but the single coil SOCC versions seem to last for ages but not using them with caramel. Just as well I have a few boxes of coils.
Okay, don't know what the PG/VG ratio of your liquid is, but those coils were meant for tanks that used 50/50 or more PG - in other words thin liquids, but as I say sweet juices will also kill coils fairly quickly, and that even applies to the type that I use TFV8 and Melo300, it's one of the reasons I like rebuildable decks, that way you can just strip out the cotton, dry burn the coils and rewick.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I have a drawer full of Logic cartridges maybe that is what you were thinking.
Yes, that'll be what I was thinking of!

On another matter, my Kanger and clone dual coils don't seem to be lasting very long with Caramel Deluxe from L&T. Could it be the liquid or just duff coils, getting a few days out of them at present. Trying the clone coils again.
Reading the conversation between you and Bob, I'm thinking these will be the ones you got for an MT3 tank? ...bit like an Evod one? I had some of those ...may still be lurking in a box somewhere, and they didn't work well for me if I remember correctly.

Caramel Deluxe 30ml - L&T
This is it above and it is 50/50. I think I am having duff coils. My eyes aren't good enough to make my own coils.
As Bob says, sweet liquids will clog them faster - with a SOCC coil, my chocolate one only gives a really good flavour for three days and then gradually goes downhill. I don't mind because they're so cheap, and I replace them every 5-6 days. With some other flavours, they last longer.
They could be a batch of poor coils though.

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Reading the conversation between you and Bob, I'm thinking these will be the ones you got for an MT3 tank? ...bit like an Evod one? I had some of those ...may still be lurking in a box somewhere, and they didn't work well for me if I remember correctly.

No its not the MT3 coils there in another box these are Kanger Mega clone coils and official Dual Coil Kanger coils. MT3 coils are single coil.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
No its not the MT3 coils there in another box these are Kanger Mega clone coils and official Dual Coil Kanger coils. MT3 coils are single coil.
Must have been the word Mega that made me think I'd had the same ones ...I did think they were dual coils, but must be wrong.

Think I will try the caramel in an Evod tank with a single coil when this current one goes bad.
It should taste good - the coil should last around the same time as my chocolate ones do.
I think I've read that the dark dessert flavours such as caramel, chocolate, etc. do clog the coils faster than lighter and fruit ones.

Reactions: Banger696

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Vapemail: 10x30ml Vapercrew "Ragtime Rosie". Arrived in a display box, each bottle in its own lidded tube with a cloth. Very good flavour - and megacheap at £19.99 for the lot from ecigaspire. Happy days! :)
Good catch that pipe :thumb:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Saw a guy on potv today, trying to sell a secondhand one for a tenner:facepalm:
:nah: Bloody no chance George with deals like the one you found me flying about :thumb: I got 4 for less than 1 would retail for :banana:

Last edited:

Banger696

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2017
North East, UK
www.taservices.co.uk
Tried my Evod glass on my black ipow today with an adapter but it kept saying 9.9 ohms and wouldn't work. Tried on the bronze ipow with same adapter and 2 ohms and vaped fine. Weird how it won't work on the black ipow. I have found this with other ego tanks only 510 tanks work on the black ipow.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Vapemail: 10x30ml Vapercrew "Ragtime Rosie". Arrived in a display box, each bottle in its own lidded tube with a cloth. Very good flavour - and megacheap at £19.99 for the lot from ecigaspire. Happy days! :)
I found them at Escape2vapour but out of those still in stock, the 3mg was sold out ...a few of them sound really nice too!

Been so tempting to go hunting for bargains this past week - had to keep reminding myself just how much of it I already have! :laugh:

I did get mail today:
2x60ml Fresh Juice Clean Cream ...best cream one I've had - now got 3 spares of it! :)

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Tried my Evod glass on my black ipow today with an adapter but it kept saying 9.9 ohms and wouldn't work. Tried on the bronze ipow with same adapter and 2 ohms and vaped fine. Weird how it won't work on the black ipow. I have found this with other ego tanks only 510 tanks work on the black ipow.
Did you try the tank with a different coil just to check? ...or even a different adapter.

Reactions: Dieseler
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread