ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

Love seeing those pictures again at
RDSok.net

Thanks for that folks... :)

I'm really liking the way the layout looks and it's about as easy to upload pics and make changes to the site if or when I want. I also don't miss having to do the under the hood coding ( unless I want to )... just select a theme from the available options and do some customization to tweak it.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Thanks for that folks... :)

I'm really liking the way the layout looks and it's about as easy to upload pics and make changes to the site if or when I want. I also don't miss having to do the under the hood coding ( unless I want to )... just select a theme from the available options and do some customization to tweak it.
RedSocks can you helps me wiff my websites cuz I aim't gettin much biddness latelys
truck-stop-light.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Good afternoon y'all, I hope everyone's having a great Monday for what it's worth. :)

Nice job on the photo site RDS, I checked it out earlier and was impressed with how it looked on my phone.

Thanks ( again... :) )

I just finished getting it all worked out ( for now )... and I moved it over to the actual domain .... so it's live

RDSok.net – Attempts at Photography

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Hey, I tried to print coupons from your site but it ain't working! Can we fix this please?
Hellos Web Desimer I needs dat buttoms fixed fer da coupoms please my custamas is sufferin bad joo joo frum da wifes bouts da 5 bucks dey needs wiffouts dere coupoms. Can ya fixes it please in a hurrys . Da rest ub da site is Bootifuls Thamks You Kind Sir
agphone_zpsjqvjuiw0.png

OK, I haven't been paying attentions much lately to your accountings. I would suggest we start a two-fer-one sale. Maybe evens three-fer-one...
got its J
sale.gif
2efae7ddabc3a281a0_zpse462dbd3.jpg
opennite.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Hey, I tried to print coupons from your site but it ain't working! Can we fix this please?

Coupons are issued only once per sale per user... which means you've already gotten your coupon for this season and will have to wait until the next sale is posted...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Coupons are issued only once per sale per user... which means you've already gotten your coupon for this season and will have to wait until the next sale is posted...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Craps! I tried to sneak that through. I forgot you're an on-site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread