Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Myself, I had a beef ribeye tonight... I'm a 6-8oz at a time max... In fact, I usually take a standard size ribeye and cut it in half and have just a baked potatoe and usually feel stuffed... :D
I dom't usuallys habes ta eats ta get stuffed amd I still makes da 5 bucks
AggieGiggle_zpskgmasfey.gif

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Good morning everyone :)

The sun popped off a M1.2 flare last night,it's getting ready for the big one.In other news NASA thinks they have a way to keep Yellowstone volcano from going off:laugh:I really hope they leave it alone :nun:

AG is slacking - she needs more coffee...

The :shock: reply is...

"Oh no !! We all know what happens when you try to hold it in !!"

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Wanna come up and watch the sun in the dark ;);)

Yeah... about that...

With chances in your area still at 20->30% chance of rains in the mornings ( and 30% or so evenings )... and the cloud forecast showing 46-55%% sky coverage ( with the most optimistic models and which is slightly better than they said yesterday, but just a little )... it's not looking good for eclipse watching yet... :(

Nebraska is worse... for what that's worth.

I'll hold off on making a final decision until this evening ( before I try to go to sleep early ) and then verify it after I get up about midnight... But it's starting to look like my best choice since I can't afford to drive further in either direction... is to watch what we get here instead of having about a 40-50% chance of clouds in the way of the show. :unsure:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yeah... about that...

With chances in your area still at 20->30% chance of rains in the mornings ( and 30% or so evenings )... and the cloud forecast showing 46-55%% sky coverage ( with the most optimistic models and which is slightly better than they said yesterday, but just a little )... it's not looking good for eclipse watching yet... :(

Nebraska is worse... for what that's worth.

I'll hold off on making a final decision until this evening ( before I try to go to sleep early ) and then verify it after I get up about midnight... But it's starting to look like my best choice since I can't afford to drive further in either direction... is to watch what we get here instead of having about a 40-50% chance of clouds in the way of the show. :unsure:
smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok

I mean to tell ya...

I have a friend that lives in Northern Colorado that offered to put me up for the night even... I just can't afford to almost double my gas budget even if I took him and his wife up on the offer. Not to mention I still need to work Tuesday no matter what I do...

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
my dang ac went out today - just got it fixed to the tune of $175.00

The 1 yr warr. ran out 6/20 !!
Ouch. So sorry. We have a portable AC unit, so the last time ours went out, we were able to use it in our room. House got to 90 degrees.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
It's actually the corner of the loft. My main computer is only 10 feet away. So I have to shut it down in order to record.
scuses me please butts I needs ta watch a video ub you playin fer us iffin ya woods be so kimds to do dats fer us
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
scuses me please butts I needs ta watch a video ub you playin fer us iffin ya woods be so kimds to do dats fer us
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg
It's funny. I usually pick up the guitar to tease the kids. I swear my 11 year-old step-daughter is going to go into therapy some day crying, "But... he made fun of us in song!" My 17 year-old is used to it, and I am sure the baby will be too.

I usually just mess around mixing stuff together for myself, but my wife wants me to record a couple of the "teasing" songs for her; One I wrote when the step-daughter got lice called Buggy Sister, and another one I sing when we take away stuff from the kids called We Control Your S**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread