Status
Not open for further replies.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
There is is new sign!!! There is a tiny light blinking inside the fire button. What is it telling me???

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
It’s definitely a battery contact issue or a bad battery. If you see a flashing red light it’s the battery low or bad if just charged.

That thing is super stiff I can't imagine it's flipped but I will try and find out how it's supposed to lay.

Sent from a galaxy far away using Tapatalk
its the same on both sides but try flipping it anyway.

I finally did get the kids out of the house we went to the park the dog got to walk and Mama's got a glass of wine. Now if I could just make myself wait waiting is always the hardest thing for me to do LOL

. I’ll be sending in my radius for some tlc. If you want send me yours and I can send it in along with mine. We can always work out payment later after it’s repaired and I verify it works for ya. Let me know breezy.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
It’s definitely a battery contact issue or a bad battery. If you see a flashing red light it’s the battery low or bad if just charged.

its the same on both sides but try flipping it anyway.

. I’ll be sending in my radius for some tlc. If you want send me yours and I can send it in along with mine. We can always work out payment later after it’s repaired and I verify it works for ya. Let me know breezy.
I wrote to Provarirepair sunday but have not heard anything back yet,im still sad and waiting. I sent him all the details and it looks like it shouldnt be too bad in price. Let me know if you heard back from them or maybe i wrote to the wrong place?

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have never run into an email address in which capitalization matters, so if so, it would be the first.

Breezy Dawn if you are worried, check your sent mail, it should tell you if your email has been bumped back, but I certainly doubt it. I'm sure you'll be hearing from someone soon. I'd be anxious in your position too, but I think you have it correct.

Anna

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
I'm very happy for what I hope will be a very positive outcome for you and your Radius, Breezy. Good luck. I hate hospitals, but some mod hospitals are just the best....

:) :) Thinking happy thoughts for you.

Anna
I'm trying to focus on the positive. It should like new right? Whew,! I will be so glad for my child to be done and back home!

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
His ears must have been burning cos he just contacted me. The one I bought it from I think it's going to pitch in,thank God because I would be forever just looking at my Radius.

Bill sometimes takes a day or two but he’s pretty good about getting back to you unless your email gets lost in cyberspace. I already have my repair form, just waiting on payday to get here before I send it in so I can get a few spare parts too.

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Bill sometimes takes a day or two but he’s pretty good about getting back to you unless your email gets lost in cyberspace. I already have my repair form, just waiting on payday to get here before I send it in so I can get a few spare parts too.
I'm horribly uneasy when it comes to spending money online especially 2nd hand. I would sure would not send it off if not for everyone here. So thanks,I think! (Uneasy) [emoji12]

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Breezy, it's going to be fine. You have the maker of Provape looking over your radius. I am 99.99999% sure you will be thrilled with the results. I'd tell you to stop worrying, but that doesn't seem possible at this point (LOL) but you will look back on all your worry as wasted energy, I'm pretty sure.

Good luck!

Anna

Breezy Dawn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2015
Virginia
Ok,in the mailbox you go. Hurry home honey,momma will miss you!
cab4fe17d06b0fd69be8110ce4c48716.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Well he has had my baby for a week now and i still dont know whats wrong with it. He does send a message after he looks at right? I hope to hear something soon!
We regret to inform you that yer Radi is broken.

We do however have good news though...

We have listed your ProVari for sale on ebay to help defer the costs associated with my diagnostic fee.

Cheers, Have a nice day!!!

Reactions: Breezy Dawn

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Well he has had my baby for a week now and i still dont know whats wrong with it. He does send a message after he looks at right? I hope to hear something soon!
You can always email him and ask if he has had a chance to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread