Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Nope! Nobody but me here vapes! Good to know that my BOGO can still be used at a later date! Thanks!

No worries chili. We still have no plans as of yet to discontinue the BOGO thing. It's a customer acquisition offer - everyone was grandfathered in, obviously. (IE, everyone who purchased previous can use it once).

The next "big sale" is our 3rd anniversary - we do that once a year (in June).

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
20% of our liquid cost, 3% of our sales... the math is pretty simple.
Interesting....
I'm not sure if I could have quit without 36mg/ml. Even when I dropped to 24mg/ml I kept a tank of 36 with me for the stressful times. Was not so bad when I dropped to 18mg/ml, but stayed there a while. Currently I still get 18mg/ml as I cut it with PG to get it down to 70/30ish and 12mg/ml (I like a higher PG than VG). Guess when my current supply (which is a lot) runs out I will have to buy 12 and cut it to 9, or go somewhere else (or back to DIY) if I still want 12, but that's a year+ away, lots of things can change between now and then.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Interesting....
I'm not sure if I could have quit without 36mg/ml. Even when I dropped to 24mg/ml I kept a tank of 36 with me for the stressful times. Was not so bad when I dropped to 18mg/ml, but stayed there a while. Currently I still get 18mg/ml as I cut it with PG to get it down to 70/30ish and 12mg/ml (I like a higher PG than VG). Guess when my current supply (which is a lot) runs out I will have to buy 12 and cut it to 9, or go somewhere else (or back to DIY) if I still want 12, but that's a year+ away, lots of things can change between now and then.

I know there are some that are still on 18mg +... I'd say "I wish it was more popular because we could keep it in the lineup" but, honestly, I'm happy to see advances in the hardware and the subsequent reduction in nicotine levels. Less nicotine is never a bad thing. I can't imagine vaping 36mg/ml though - although I have a friend (Hawk) who was up around that level.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I know there are some that are still on 18mg +... I'd say "I wish it was more popular because we could keep it in the lineup" but, honestly, I'm happy to see advances in the hardware and the subsequent reduction in nicotine levels. Less nicotine is never a bad thing. I can't imagine vaping 36mg/ml though - although I have a friend (Hawk) who was up around that level.

36mg was "girly" for Hawk! :laugh:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I'm happy to see advances in the hardware and the subsequent reduction in nicotine levels. Less nicotine is never a bad thing.
You do realize that most are not really reducing nicotine intake per day. With the new hardware and higher watts, you are burning more juice, so even using a lower nicotine level, you are still in-taking a lot of nicotine. When I dropped from 18 to 12 my intake did not change because my vaping equipment and style are the same and I am using the same 3ml of juice per day. If I got a new mod and ran a higher watt, and vaped 10ml a day, I would be increasing my nicotine intake even though I am using a juice at a lower level. I.e. my intake per day is 3ml x 12mg = 36, a drop from 3 x 18 = 54, so I really dropped my nicotine intake by 1/3. But if I used a higher power mod and vaped 6mg x 10ml = 60, so I would be taking in more nicotine than when I was using 18mg/ml. Hope all of that makes since. :facepalm:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
You do realize that most are not really reducing nicotine intake per day. With the new hardware and higher watts, you are burning more juice, so even using a lower nicotine level, you are still in-taking a lot of nicotine. When I dropped from 18 to 12 my intake did not change because my vaping equipment and style are the same and I am using the same 3ml of juice per day. If I got a new mod and ran a higher watt, and vaped 10ml a day, I would be increasing my nicotine intake even though I am using a juice at a lower level. I.e. my intake per day is 3ml x 12mg = 36, a drop from 3 x 18 = 54, so I really dropped my nicotine intake by 1/3. But if I used a higher power mod and vaped 6mg x 10ml = 60, so I would be taking in more nicotine than when I was using 18mg/ml. Hope all of that makes since. :facepalm:

There are some people consuming 30ml of liquid or more every day... crazy huh?

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
That's one thing I never understood about the industry. Everyone is always telling me that it's the flavoring that I need to be concerned about and not the nic. So doesn't it make more sense to increase the nic in the juice and reduce the power? You end up vaping less (what could be harmful) juice that way. I posted this Q on the main board too.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
That's one thing I never understood about the industry. Everyone is always telling me that it's the flavoring that I need to be concerned about and not the nic. So doesn't it make more sense to increase the nic in the juice and reduce the power? You end up vaping less (what could be harmful) juice that way. I posted this Q on the main board too.

......because the less juice you consume the less you buy

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
For me it's is about replacing more than nicotine.
I was a chain smokers, so the physical habit also needs to be met.
On low power, low "dose" devices, I hit them constantly, and wasn't every happy in regards to nic fix. So going lower nic (3mg) on a higher power/more vapor device is hitting BOTH my needs, physical and nic dose. Even at 3mg nic, I find I have to set my mod aside because I have plenty of nic.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I was going through more juice at 6mg than I am at 3mg using the same gear due to my habit of hand to mouth. The nic is nothing, I crave the reflexive need to reach for my vape, even if it's unflavored in zero nic. I doubt I'll ever shed my need of that habit...

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Quick question, are the stock levels on the website the last of the 18mg?

Specifically ACB 60ml bottles 203 and Wakonda 60ml bottles 166. Is that the last of it or is there more that can be added? I just want to make sure I can stock up on those before they go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread