Using Near Zero in MAXVG to arrive at High VG/Flavor Boosted finished liquid: A Primer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
At present the production team only has access to finished liquid (pre-steeped) in fixed PG/VG ratios - they don't have the ability to manipulate the variables. For those of you interested in higher VG liquid - CLS/CB/GCD/PBC in "near zero" is ALSO in MAXVG! RESULT: If you mix NZ/MAXVG with 6/12/18 you can come to your ideal PG/VG ratio (with the added bonus of 50% flavor boost to compensate for the additional VG!)

Examples:

Mix 2/3 NZ with 1/3 18mg to come to an extremely high VG 6mg
Mix 1/2 NZ with 1/2 18mg to come to a high VG 9mg
Mix 1/2 NZ with 1/2 12mg to come to a high VG 6mg

The ratios are virtually endless for maximum flexibility.

We aim to serve the cloud chasers, the people who are PG intolerant/sensitive, the "flavor boost junkies", and the low/no nic crowd... (killing 4 birds with 1 bottle).

It's extremely important for us to give you a "path to zero." We want to give as many tools as we can to reduce and eliminate your nicotine consumption. Our sincerest desire is to lose each and every one of you as customers - but you will ALWAYS be family.

Near Zero serves the purpose of people who want to reduce nicotine gradually. Employ NZ with your current level to gradually reduce nicotine consumption.

EXAMPLE:

You currently purchase 12mg liquid and you want to get to 6mg. Purchase NZ and gradually add it to your 12mg liquid (either by the tank, or by premixing in the bottle itself, gradually). When you are able to sustain vaping 6mg with regularity (IE, mixing 12mg with NZ at a 50/50 ratio)... purchase enough NZ to dilute your remaining 12mg to 6mg, AND, move forward with purchasing 6mg. Rinse and repeat. Use the NZ to dilute the 6mg to 5-4-3-2-1-NZ until you are no longer dependent on nicotine.

Questions?

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
So, Clark, any idea whether planned regulations would or could apply to N/Z or 0 nic? I haven't any plans to drop nic because I think the nic helps with my OCD and mild ADHD, but otherwise I don't think I'd miss it. I'd have a tough go without vaping, though.

As the regulations are presently drafted, zero nic is currently classified as a tobacco product. I don't think that will hold up in court though. If worst comes to worst, we'll continue to sell "doublers" (IE, finished liquid with additional flavor load to compensate for the fact that end users will need to add their own nicotine). Now, the real question is - why does the FDA feel like it's safer for the vaping community to add their own unflavored nicotine base as opposed to having someone like me (with experience and practice) do it for you? No idea.

Last edited:

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
So they can regulate and tax the hell out of it would be my guess. Push comes to shove I could get a prescription for the nic, which would bug my insurance carrier since they'd have to pay for it. Nicotine is already being used to treat several neurologic disorders. No matter how the worm turns, just promise you'll still be here for your loyal minions.

Dominique Hoogduin

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
The Hague, Netherlands, Netherlands
Hmm might have to go this road in the near future. Just learned the EU and my stupid country are going to legislate sales hard (ahead of EU schedule ;/ ...) to max 10 ML bottles of joose with nicotine in it. Its gonna be illegal to sell 10 ml + but not sure if they will ban importing juice ;) .. legislation.. stupid across the world.

Skorpeyon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for posting this Kent. I think it's a great idea. I hadn't even considered buying, say, 20 ml of 18mg and mixing it with 10 ml of NZ. I may just have to try this to see how it affects the flavor sometime. It'll end up a little pricier unless I get 50ml bottles of everything to do the mixing, but if it boosts the flavor a lot it's worth it. The flavors are the main reason I order Nicoticket juices, the customer service and community participation a close second, but the price is in dead last. It's a good price, don't get me wrong, but I'd still get it if it cost me more. I just might not get it as often. ;)

DJ769

Apr 3, 2014
cleveland, oh
I am on the "path to zero" as Kent put it. Have been vaping 6mg for a few weeks & felt it was time to step down to 0mg & get the last monkey off my back. I just received GCD, CLS, & CB in near zero yesterday. Thing is, I exhale primarily through my nose & it makes my nose run terribly (to the point I had to keep kleenex next to me while I vape). I am almost positive it is from the high VG concentration. 50/50 pg/vg has always made me feel like my throat is coated.
questions:
1. anyone else have this problem?
2. can you make near zero with high PG %?

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I am on the "path to zero" as Kent put it. Have been vaping 6mg for a few weeks & felt it was time to step down to 0mg & get the last monkey off my back. I just received GCD, CLS, & CB in near zero yesterday. Thing is, I exhale primarily through my nose & it makes my nose run terribly (to the point I had to keep kleenex next to me while I vape). I am almost positive it is from the high VG concentration. 50/50 pg/vg has always made me feel like my throat is coated.
questions:

My nose runs too...lol I'm not sure it's the VG or PG though. It's more the condensation from the vapor dripping off. The heavier the vapor the more it drips. Since it's all moisture.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
questions:

NZ is higher in VG content (in the case of the three you mentioned) so, if it's in the base, it's the VG.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Vaping CTR like crazy since I received it yesterday and I think my hubby has PG sensitivity as he hasn't coughed once with even huge clouds of CTR. I try not to vape huge cloud banks when he is home but he'll come home from work and coughs like crazy...I have been telling him that it's the pine tree outside his window dumping pollen (*whistles* >_> ) but I'm thinking it's PG. Good thing I'm already at NZ nic because I'll need to buy a lot of maxVG GCD in zero nic....You know, cause I don't have enough GCD as it is....:blush:

I would post pics but even I am too embarrassed....heh....:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread