Using Near Zero in MAXVG to arrive at High VG/Flavor Boosted finished liquid: A Primer

Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
I am on the "path to zero" as Kent put it. Have been vaping 6mg for a few weeks & felt it was time to step down to 0mg & get the last monkey off my back. I just received GCD, CLS, & CB in near zero yesterday. Thing is, I exhale primarily through my nose & it makes my nose run terribly (to the point I had to keep kleenex next to me while I vape). I am almost positive it is from the high VG concentration. 50/50 pg/vg has always made me feel like my throat is coated.
questions:
1. anyone else have this problem?
2. can you make near zero with high PG %?

im NOT the only one that's havin to deal with that problem,lookin a bit funny with a plug of Kleenex in each nostril!!lolonly in the house though...never outside....unless its dark!lol

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
im NOT the only one that's havin to deal with that problem,lookin a bit funny with a plug of Kleenex in each nostril!!lolonly in the house though...never outside....unless its dark!lol
That happened to me when I first started vaping. My nose ran so bad I could have blown it continuously...couldn't take 3 steps without it dripping. Vaping mostly 50/50 blends helped a ton. I can do 65 pg / 35 vg but not for long periods of time. So, for me, it was a reaction to pg.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Also - just a note in case it wasn't clear above - we do *not* do the "ghetto mixing" on your behalf. If HIGH VG mixes are desired, we are happy to consult about what to order so you can do the mixing yourself... but, since we internally track batch/lot numbers of the liquid, we can't really account for "this bottle contains 1/3 of this, and 2/3rs of that.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
I desire to mix 15 ML's of CLS & GCD - 6 MG to 15 ML's of NZ of the same flavors to obtain 3 MG.

What PG / VG Ratio does this mix out at?

I am clueless at figuring this out so help is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the NT website, go to the page for that flavor. Look in the description to find out what the PG/VG ratio it is. Write down all the ratios for all the ones you will be mixing. Add the PG numbers together, then the VG numbers together separately. Divide by how many items you are combining.

Example (I just made these numbers up)

Bottle1: 60/40
Bottle2: 50/50
Bottle3: 70/30
Totals: 180/120
Divide by 3 (number of bottles): 60/40

Darryl Licht

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2015
So Cal
At present the production team only has access to finished liquid (pre-steeped) in fixed PG/VG ratios - they don't have the ability to manipulate the variables. For those of you interested in higher VG liquid - CLS/CB/GCD/PBC in "near zero" is ALSO in MAXVG! RESULT: If you mix NZ/MAXVG with 6/12/18 you can come to your ideal PG/VG ratio (with the added bonus of 50% flavor boost to compensate for the additional VG!)

Examples:

Mix 2/3 NZ with 1/3 18mg to come to an extremely high VG 6mg
Mix 1/2 NZ with 1/2 18mg to come to a high VG 9mg
Mix 1/2 NZ with 1/2 12mg to come to a high VG 6mg

The ratios are virtually endless for maximum flexibility.

We aim to serve the cloud chasers, the people who are PG intolerant/sensitive, the "flavor boost junkies", and the low/no nic crowd... (killing 4 birds with 1 bottle).

It's extremely important for us to give you a "path to zero." We want to give as many tools as we can to reduce and eliminate your nicotine consumption. Our sincerest desire is to lose each and every one of you as customers - but you will ALWAYS be family.

Near Zero serves the purpose of people who want to reduce nicotine gradually. Employ NZ with your current level to gradually reduce nicotine consumption.

EXAMPLE:

You currently purchase 12mg liquid and you want to get to 6mg. Purchase NZ and gradually add it to your 12mg liquid (either by the tank, or by premixing in the bottle itself, gradually). When you are able to sustain vaping 6mg with regularity (IE, mixing 12mg with NZ at a 50/50 ratio)... purchase enough NZ to dilute your remaining 12mg to 6mg, AND, move forward with purchasing 6mg. Rinse and repeat. Use the NZ to dilute the 6mg to 5-4-3-2-1-NZ until you are no longer dependent on nicotine.

Questions?

Kent:

So there is a way for me to achieve my 80/20 VG/PG desired with your juice, but I have to order it as NZ with 1/2 more flavor and add VG/nic to it? Is that correct? If yes, how do I order some of this?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Kent:

So there is a way for me to achieve my 80/20 VG/PG desired with your juice, but I have to order it as NZ with 1/2 more flavor and add VG/nic to it? Is that correct? If yes, how do I order some of this?

If we have high vg NZ on Perkins Paste, yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread