2012 The Best of the Best DIY flavorings from each flavor manufacture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope that Walmart juice is USP. Depending on the droplet size i.e. needle gauge or plastic bottle, @ 30 drops is closer to a mL. Fruit or sweet flavors are good starting at 10% total flavor. Tobacco, nevr more than 3 - 5% , Menthol, Koolatta, AP, EM and other exotic additives are less is more, too much and you start over : ( Too little, taste, add more, shake, taste, add more etc... Measure twice, cut once. I have started to build a small following (fans) of my DIY juice flavors :) And I owe it all to ECF Members, thanks be to the pioneers, and the mad alchemist turning plain flavors into GOLD! TRY 3 equal parts of Cinnamon Danish, Apple Pie and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, all TFA. Good stuff indeed. And my Trademarked name for it is, drum roll please, Sinapple Dream. Vape ON!

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Is this list still around in another form? I know the Google Drive is gone but maybe someone has it saved.
Just saw a re-post here:
@rowdyplace was kind enough to send this to me so I added it to my google drive and shared it. Link is below, let me know if it does not work.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwgdn2KLw4PYYzdnNHZmU21pUjg/view?usp=sharing

Link was active at the time of this posting.

Thanks for all the hard work paddymx!

benjatheninja

Mar 19, 2015
Houston,Tx
Best Watermelon: FA at 5%

Best Caramel: INW at 1%
It's so weird how subjective taste is. I remember sampling fa- watermelon at like 3% a while back and it was so vile I almost threw up. I use tfa watermelon for a more natural taste and lor watermelon clear for a candy like watermelon. Never tried inw caramel but I have tried a lot of others and I didn't like them. The only caramel that ever tasted true to its name was fw. All the rest tasted like burnt sugar

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
It's so weird how subjective taste is. I remember sampling fa- watermelon at like 3% a while back and it was so vile I almost threw up. I use tfa watermelon for a more natural taste and lor watermelon clear for a candy like watermelon. Never tried inw caramel but I have tried a lot of others and I didn't like them. The only caramel that ever tasted true to its name was fw. All the rest tasted like burnt sugar

Definitely taste is subjective, we all have our preferences.

I actually prefer CAP Sweet Watermelon maybe a little better now, it was the only one I didn't have when I compared about 5 or 6 different watermelons and definitely is different from CAP Double Watermelon.

I still like INW Caramel but it is difficult to mix with, by itself it is like a decadent caramel, not too sweet or creamy but tasty on it's own. The INW tends to get lost in a mix though and increasing the percentage does not help but hurt. TFA has a new Caramel (not the original or DX) that I really enjoy, it is not too strong but great flavor. I just got some FW Natural Butterscotch that I add to the TFA Caramel to give it a little boost and it works well.

benjatheninja

Mar 19, 2015
Houston,Tx
Definitely taste is subjective, we all have our preferences.

I actually prefer CAP Sweet Watermelon maybe a little better now, it was the only one I didn't have when I compared about 5 or 6 different watermelons and definitely is different from CAP Double Watermelon.

I still like INW Caramel but it is difficult to mix with, by itself it is like a decadent caramel, not too sweet or creamy but tasty on it's own. The INW tends to get lost in a mix though and increasing the percentage does not help but hurt. TFA has a new Caramel (not the original or DX) that I really enjoy, it is not too strong but great flavor. I just got some FW Natural Butterscotch that I add to the TFA Caramel to give it a little boost and it works well.
You should try fw caramel candy. Never tried the natural butterscotch by fw, although the original is the best I've tried from other companies. Those are some of the only flavors I will buy from fw. Most of there flavors lack in comparison to others

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I am trying to stay away from the bad stuff and FW Caramel Candy has contains 2.98% Acetoin. They have been good on reformulating though so hopefully they change it. They reformulated the Dulce De Leche and took out the bad stuff and it is pretty good. I also like there Cake Batter Dip, Toasted Marshmallow, Whipped Cream and Yellow Cake, there Strawberry sucks though.

I was never really a FW fan before but got some during a sale and am impressed with the changes there making. There also about 45 minutes away from me so it would be sweet to will call some flavors when I am traveling through.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
You should try fw caramel candy. Never tried the natural butterscotch by fw, although the original is the best I've tried from other companies. Those are some of the only flavors I will buy from fw. Most of there flavors lack in comparison to others

It taste better 'cause it's chock full o' flavor-enhancing chemicals! As mjag says, at least they're not lying about it any longer. Not since those crafty Canadians caught 'em at it, anyway. :D

Well, I've found the BEST Peanut Butter to be from Capella's. :wub:

(But I also love the Peanut Butter Banana from DIYJuice - just discovered this one!)

:offtopic:

And I am a "Peanut Butter" expert! :)
Thanks for this, because I came here looking for just such peanut buttery opinion perfection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread