2015 Annual Top Three HHV Poll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I think Crackberry is the better match with Legend , not that I think Legend needs it at all , Cherry Bomb is kinda overpowering IMO .
From what I've read of people's opinions of Legend, some say they taste cherry, others say they get currant - so Crackberry might very well be a good mix, Retic. Now you've got me wanting... :drool:

Also, I'm presently vaping Legend and I getting a light cherry flavor, however, I was never a currant fan, so that flavor may not have built up a good profile in my memory banks. btw, this Legend is fresh out of the bag without even waiting the first 24 hr period.

EDIT: Just couldn't resist... :D

Last edited:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Retic, I am getting a small bottle of each to try. Legend is great by itself, but maybe a tad of either of these will make it even better. It won't hurt to try.

I think Crackberry is the better match with Legend , not that I think Legend needs it at all , Cherry Bomb is kinda overpowering IMO .

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
From what I've read of people's opinions of Legend, some say they taste cherry, others say they get currant - so Crackberry might very well be a good mix, Retic. Now you've got me wanting... :drool:
Crackberry is damd good by itself , alot easier to vape straight up than Cherry Bomb , for me at least .

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
its called cherry bomb for a reason... not cherry fizz ;)

I also find it a bit potent...
Another example of Taste being suggestive. Cherry Bomb was one of the first fruit vapes I tried from HHV I found it really light in flavor and sweet, not to the point of maraschino cherries and not cough syrupy either.

It was a pleasant cherry flavor, but barely there.

With this order, I added extra flavor, so we'll see how it compares to my recollection of the first bottle from Oct. 2012. My tongue most likely has heal a lot since then.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Another example of Taste being suggestive. Cherry Bomb was one of the first fruit vapes I tried from HHV I found it really light in flavor and sweet, not to the point of maraschino cherries and not cough syrupy either. It was a pleasant cherry flavor, but barely there. With this order, I added extra flavor, so we'll see how it compares to my recollection of the first bottle from Oct. 2012. My tongue most likely has heal a lot since then.
Since BK orders all his juice with extra flavor both the Cherry Bomb and the Crackberry had it in them , the Cherry Bomb wasn't light , definitely maraschino cherry , good as a mixer but not an ADV , the Crackberry had intense flavor but not near as sweet so it's easier to vape in quantity .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread