Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey Bronze by now you know my humor. I'm not strapped for cash, at least not yet. I just dislike buying juice which ends up going down there drain. I'm looking for a good tasting custard flavor with a slight kick to it. I'm glad I wondered here but thought Robin was going to expell me and throw away the key

Btw yes custard and nlv gold which has a tobacco flavor.

I don't always know when your cuttin' up Ping. I guess I can say I've seen the Ping spectrum cuz I've seen you get in people's grilles too (so to speak). :) I'm with you on the juice. After more than 2-1/2 years of vaping and sampling more juice than I can count, I've finally settled on just a few. Like you, I got tired of dumping juice and seemingly always vaping stuff I didn't like in the name of trying new things.

Odd, but HHV does not have a custard vape. For some reason she never jumped on that band wagon. I should have sent you that Dragon's Fire sample. Many (not all) of HHV's NETs are light tobacco flavor. They use cased tobacco in their extracts and it imparts lighter, sweeter flavors. Geez, I remember when NLV was the hottest juice vendor going. They limited their hours and everything. Don't hear much about them anymore. Well, if you are in the market to try new flavors I can profile you for some HHV stuff. Whenever, if ever.

Don't let Robin fool you. She's a pup. She has to REALLY work hard at being tough. It doesn't come naturally to her. That's why we like her and are proud to call her one of our own. :)

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
That wasn't a zing.. it was a little nudge in the right direction. :p

I'm just a sweet old grandfather as my daughter-in-law says. When you are half German, half Italian, and marry a Irish lass the result is just me. I'm good with the nudge. I can even take a hip check pretty well too.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Hey Bronze by now you know my humor. I'm not strapped for cash, at least not yet. I just dislike buying juice which ends up going down there drain. I'm looking for a good tasting custard flavor with a slight kick to it. I'm glad I wondered here but thought Robin was going to expell me and throw away the key

Btw yes custard and nlv gold which has a tobacco flavor.

Bwahahahaha! Nah, I wouldn't do that..... unless needed ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
NLV Gold (which was one of my few non-HHV favorites) was always to me (similarly to most HHV tobaccos IMO) barely a tobacco flavor. Gold always tasted like pancakes and syrup to me. It was quite addictive. :)

If one likes Gold I can't imagine not being able to find an HHV tobacco they like.

What was the one you thought was overrated? Was that bounty hunter?

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
What was the one you thought was overrated? Was that bounty hunter?

Oh yea it's very overrated.

Yes, but Bounty Hunter was not over rated it was plain gross. :)

That said, it also had TONS of loyal fans. No accounting for taste.

Gross is the right word for as mine went down the drain.

I wonder if they're still open only two hours a day.

Open all the time now. Shipping is super fast too. PV Liquids now sells NLV.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
how could fresh grindz be a top 3 ... it was only out for 3 days... voting was rigged for the non tobacco....

altho I do agree with the top 3 tobaccos ;)

Adam, Ro, and Heather got FG a third place finish. I don't think anyone on the Big Thread has even tried FG yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread