Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Bwahahahahaahaaaa!

Hey, Huntsman still deserved my ballot stuffing points. :evil:

I cut off voting and have it tallied up. Just waiting for April's ballot. As for Hula, I have been keeping a close eye on that sneak. I know her ways and she can't fool me. I saw she tried stuffing the ballot but it didn't get by me!!

Hula is rotten to the core!!! :)

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Hi Army>question

I love Heavenly tobacco, it is a premium RY4 and I can vape it straight, or with a sweeter "western" RY4 which for me is perfect. I also like Oompa quite a bit, very different and unique.

Now on the flip side I only think Legend is so-so and Heavenly Army made me gag.

So based on that...which of the other tobaccos would you recommend trying or avoiding:

Serendipity
Huntsman
Georgia Peach tobacco (peach is my favorite fruit vape)
Dragon's Fire
Shadow

If I don't like something, I'm not going to hold it against you. Just want to increase my chances at getting something I like. Thanks in advance!!!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Hi Army>question

I love Heavenly Tobacco, it is a premium RY4 and I can vape it straight, or with a sweeter "western" RY4 which for me is perfect. I also like Oompa quite a bit, very different and unique.

Now on the flip side I only think Legend is so-so and Heavenly Army made me gag.

So based on that...which of the other tobaccos would you recommend trying or avoiding:

Serendipity
Huntsman
Georgia Peach Tobacco (peach is my favorite fruit vape)
Dragon's Fire
Shadow

If I don't like something, I'm not going to hold it against you. Just want to increase my chances at getting something I like. Thanks in advance!!!

If you like Heavenly Tobacco, you gotta give Huntsman a shot. Dragons Fire is a HUGE favourite of mine, so I'll vote for that too. I've not tried Georgia Peach Tobacco from HHV, but I've tried it from another vendor, and quite liked it too. The Peach and Tobacco seem to come together nicely.. Those would be my 3 recommendations. ;)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Hi Army>question

I love Heavenly Tobacco, it is a premium RY4 and I can vape it straight, or with a sweeter "western" RY4 which for me is perfect. I also like Oompa quite a bit, very different and unique.

Serendipity
Huntsman
Dragon's Fire
Shadow

It saddens me that you don't like HA. Being the case, however, skip Shadow, since they are siblings.

Huntsman is a mandatory try! It's a nice medium, no-nonsense tobacco -- not dessert-like, yet complex enough to make you think and be thankful that you have it :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi Army>question

Serendipity
Huntsman
Dragon's Fire
Shadow

I'd say about the same thing as Dusty did with the addition of Shadow. Also, if you like fruity flavors, you might try Jiggy (it's rather the unsung hero of HHV's NETs) I liked it anyways, it was a refreshing change of pace from the others. Georgia Peach is a good one too. I wanna get another bottle or two of it, but have a mega ton of others I have to finish first.

I think the only non-NET tobacco I haven't tried from HHV is Swish Sweet.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
That's good enough for me.

I'm gonna try Dragon's Fire, Huntsman and Georgia Peach Tobacco this time. Will also be getting a 50ml bottle of Heavenly Tobacco. :thumb:

Awesome! Coinkidink.. I'm vaping Heavenly Tobacco right now. Favourite of the non-nets for me. :)

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
So after about a month steep, I busted open Dragon's Fire for Thanksgiving and glad I did. Very smooth presentation, subtle but the tobacco and a nice aftertaste are evident. Have to drip this one later to break out the flavors but this is a well-blended juice and something I think I'll enjoy long-term. Thanks for suggesting it. :thumb:

Huntsman next week maybe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread