The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

HHV Top Five (Summer2013 Edition)

Discussion in 'The HHV Army' started by Bronze, Aug 28, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hulamoon

Hulamoon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 6, 2012
    Waikiki Hawaii
    Bwahahahahaahaaaa!

Hey, Huntsman still deserved my ballot stuffing points. :evil:

2. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Dang, can't remember what I voted for! :blink:
    But I know some of my favs made the grade!!! YAY!

Edit: We'll make next time Hula, since we just won over a couple more to our Huntsman cause. :headbang:

3. Hulamoon

Hulamoon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 6, 2012
    Waikiki Hawaii
    Yeah - what was that anyway???? All praising the wondrous Huntsman AFTER the voting's over....LOL

4. Dusty_D

Dusty_D Original Guru Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Timing and Placement is everything when it comes to these sorta things. :)

5. Lombaowski

Lombaowski Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 22, 2013
    DC via the 313
    Hi Army>question

I love Heavenly Tobacco, it is a premium RY4 and I can vape it straight, or with a sweeter "western" RY4 which for me is perfect. I also like Oompa quite a bit, very different and unique.

Now on the flip side I only think Legend is so-so and Heavenly Army made me gag.

So based on that...which of the other tobaccos would you recommend trying or avoiding:

Serendipity
    Huntsman
    Georgia Peach Tobacco (peach is my favorite fruit vape)
    Dragon's Fire
    Shadow

If I don't like something, I'm not going to hold it against you. Just want to increase my chances at getting something I like. Thanks in advance!!!

6. Dusty_D

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    If you like Heavenly Tobacco, you gotta give Huntsman a shot. Dragons Fire is a HUGE favourite of mine, so I'll vote for that too. I've not tried Georgia Peach Tobacco from HHV, but I've tried it from another vendor, and quite liked it too. The Peach and Tobacco seem to come together nicely.. Those would be my 3 recommendations. ;)

7. 76bridget

76bridget Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    OK, USA
    Lom, you might want to post this in the HHV big thread to get more replies. I'd recommend (as would many other HHV fans) dragon's fire.

8. jefsview

jefsview Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    It saddens me that you don't like HA. Being the case, however, skip Shadow, since they are siblings.

Huntsman is a mandatory try! It's a nice medium, no-nonsense tobacco -- not dessert-like, yet complex enough to make you think and be thankful that you have it :)

9. Chakris

Chakris Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    I'd say about the same thing as Dusty did with the addition of Shadow. Also, if you like fruity flavors, you might try Jiggy (it's rather the unsung hero of HHV's NETs) I liked it anyways, it was a refreshing change of pace from the others. Georgia Peach is a good one too. I wanna get another bottle or two of it, but have a mega ton of others I have to finish first.

I think the only non-NET tobacco I haven't tried from HHV is Swish Sweet.

10. Lombaowski

Jul 22, 2013
    DC via the 313
    That's good enough for me.

I'm gonna try Dragon's Fire, Huntsman and Georgia Peach Tobacco this time. Will also be getting a 50ml bottle of Heavenly Tobacco. :thumb:

11. Dusty_D

Supporting member
    Jul 22, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Awesome! Coinkidink.. I'm vaping Heavenly Tobacco right now. Favourite of the non-nets for me. :)

12. Lombaowski

Jul 22, 2013
    DC via the 313
    So after about a month steep, I busted open Dragon's Fire for Thanksgiving and glad I did. Very smooth presentation, subtle but the tobacco and a nice aftertaste are evident. Have to drip this one later to break out the flavors but this is a well-blended juice and something I think I'll enjoy long-term. Thanks for suggesting it. :thumb:

Huntsman next week maybe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.