$40 gift certificate contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I just finished my first day of classes. Woo, going back to school after 7 years. Maybe I'll buy the LS to reward myself? I'm taking this 24 hrs at a time..I put off buying it yesterday.

I say you do this......were gonna do what we talked about.....buy yourself that LS for now....when the other thing is done if you're satisfied with that then sell the LS in the classys. Heck you will hardly if at all take a hit on it:sneaky: boB

And she's a total hottie, too! boB is one lucky dude, that's for sure. Had they stuck around until really late on Saturday night, I may have tried to steal her away from him.....and I would've had alcohol to blame!!
Excuse me April....what part does be oh be play in all this? boB get to watch you 2 hotties go at it? boB

what the hell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2010
NJ
............ :pop:

I was waiting for a package to be delivered from Madvapes with mod kits and other stuff. I got home from dropping some stuff off at the PO and nothing in the mail box.:( Check USPS tracking and it says delivered @ 1:17 PM today. :confused: I printed the page and went back to the PO to find out what was going on. It had been placed in the wrong bin and the mailman checked it off as being delivered when he got back. :glare:

They handed me my package and I rushed home to start putting together one of the mod kits. Got my first mod built this afternoon in a rather short period of time. :banana:

Now I'm just waiting for the batteries to finish charging.

loxmythe

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
pa
............ :pop:

They handed me my package and I rushed home to start putting together one of the mod kits. Got my first mod built this afternoon in a rather short period of time. :banana:

Now I'm just waiting for the batteries to finish charging.

LOL - I just did my first kit from them yesterday. Amazing it only took 20 minutes. puts out a cloud of vaper and for 7 bux you can't beat it. now the sad part - I built for my friend and he is picking it up today.:unsure:
oh the changing led is cool too.

Okay boB...Just because you said so, I'm buying the LS! I should buy regular protected 10440s and not the high drain, right?

That's a question that varies in opinion around here.....I can't honestly speak with any experience on the high drain, so I'll leave that one open for others.......I'm not a fan of the 10440s to start with.

But glad to see you treating yourself! boB

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
lol...seriously...people didn't watch to make sure they didn't make consecutive posts.. yeah filtering that'll be a big barrel of suck

Yea, I forgot about the rules.:blush: There were too many contests going on at once, and I lost track. Thinking this had the same rules as the greenhouseone contest I did that. I guess that counts me out, hopefully this post will help Jules w/ that. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread