4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanadu78

Jun 19, 2014
DC
Just got my coffee flavors in yesterday...can't wait to try. (Got the tanks soaking now for the flavor change)

Had to max out the DEW order this week.....I KNOW the boys will love these in their box from home....

I love Mt. Dew, but I gave up soda a while back, so I intend to enjoy sampling these to the fullest..*smile* (Although I have a feeling most will be *snatched* by others)

Gratz to all the winners!!!!!

BTW....I got an analog user to switch to vaping by giving them a bottle of the shamrock shake and a spare ego+tank....GREAT juice!!

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woohoo was sad there wasn't a code red, but got 5 more baja which is good I just open my last bottle this morning. Got 5 livewire my favorite mt dew, so I'm sure it will be my new ADV cause I haven't tasted a flavor from here that wasn't spot on!
Got 1 each of the other flavors to try but I don't like their drink counterparts but qe shall see
Congrats winners!
Crossing my fingers for this year of vapemail!
Good luck all!

sig-153231.jpg

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
Search for Code Red in the search box on the site. You may be in for a surprise. Haha! [emoji6]

Thanks JM! I thought I looked through all the offerings but somehow missed that one. :(

Oh well, since it wasn't one of the dews on sale, no biggie, I'll get it next time! :)

V8inDamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2012
LOST IN THE CLOUDS-USA
Awesome! ordered another 35 bottles ^^ :)

I got question, i ordered some in glass bottles, will they be protected or just came in the mail as is?
My last order the postman had mishandled the mail so the mail was half open, the bottles could have fallen out.. :-/
(But i got all the bottles ordered, i counted)

But i don't wanna risk that they shatter the glass bottles...

I know what you mean. If my phone would let me post the picture I would show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread