4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Geez, Walt, if I'd have known you were selling Monster below cost, I'd have left it off my order and substituted more of one of the Dews.
I'm glad I just got 2, figuring if I liked it I'd kick myself for only getting 1 but if I didn't I'd have just spent $1 extra. Wish I'd only gotten 1 now. But thanks for offering it up for us to try.

Any chance of making that Dew Voltage? Raspberry is my most favorite flavor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
I'm glad I just got 2, figuring if I liked it I'd kick myself for only getting 1 but if I didn't I'd have just spent $1 extra. Wish I'd only gotten 1 now. But thanks for offering it up for us to try.

Any chance of making that Dew Voltage? Raspberry is my most favorite flavor.

Type "Voltage" into the search bar on the KJ website. You'll like what you find! :)

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
Happy 4th everyone!

0july9.gif

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
What's the pg/vg ratio on these...I can't seem to find it on their web sight?

40 pg / 60 vg house blend. You can request custom blend by adding a comment to the "special notes" field on the product page when ordering. Max vg on most products is 85% - the flavoring is in pg base. Tobaccos and menthol can go to 100% because they're available in vg base.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
Type "Voltage" into the search bar on the KJ website. You'll like what you find! :)
Now that makes no sense. I went to the site and double checked. Voltage does indeed return Mt Dew Voltage, a soda shop flavor. Yet the soda shop listing, which shows "all" the flavors doesn't list it. Which is why I didn't order any and why I asked about adding it to the line. So why does a search find it? Or perhaps I should ask why, if its a soda shop flavor, isn't it listed on the soda shop page? How many other flavors are like that?

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Now that makes no sense. I went to the site and double checked. Voltage does indeed return Mt Dew Voltage, a soda shop flavor. Yet the soda shop listing, which shows "all" the flavors doesn't list it. Which is why I didn't order any and why I asked about adding it to the line. So why does a search find it? Or perhaps I should ask why, if its a soda shop flavor, isn't it listed on the soda shop page? How many other flavors are like that?

Walt offers over 100 flavors of pre-mixed juices; all are still on the site if you search for them. However, awhile back he decided to only list five or so "feature" flavors in each section at one time. Read more in post 6062: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/killer-juice/509581-everything-killer-juice-15ml-only-4-99-weekly-deals-607.html#post13256882

You can also order a Custom Flavor if you want something that's not listed.

Last edited:

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here I thought maybe I was going to skip the sale this week so I can use up some of this awesome juice, yet here I just placed an order moments ago. I also added some ShakeNVape stuff, so now I'll have that to mess around with too! I need more vape time!
I hear ya lol I've only got in on 2 other sales besides this one, and even after PIF'ing few bottles to a friend and in the PIF group. I still have quite a few juices and I haven't had time to shakeNvape as much as I want lol, these juices are so good I can't put em down

sig-153231.jpg

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
40 pg / 60 vg house blend. You can request custom blend by adding a comment to the "special notes" field on the product page when ordering. Max vg on most products is 85% - the flavoring is in pg base. Tobaccos and menthol can go to 100% because they're available in vg base.

Thanks demlevis!!! Gonna place an order Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread