4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
Just placed my first order with your company! Very exited! I hear alot about your juices tasting spot on what they say they do! I drink mountain dew alot probably way to much so I'm very exited to try these! Thank you for offering such wonderful sales, prices and contests! vape mail for a whole year! WOWZERS! Goodluck to everyone! looking forward to my order! :)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Just placed my first order with your company! Very exited! I hear alot about your juices tasting spot on what they say they do! I drink mountain dew alot probably way to much so I'm very exited to try these! Thank you for offering such wonderful sales, prices and contests! vape mail for a whole year! WOWZERS! Goodluck to everyone! looking forward to my order! :)

When you get them, let us know what you thought. I have tried several Dews and none compare.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
Order placed, one of each flavor for me (0mg), Sangrita 24mg for the Wife. Missed out on the Monster, I knew that was a possibility if I stalled until Sunday.

Just received the Aerotank Mega (clone), when my Vamo v5 gets here I will be going through a lot of Killer Juice!

teharumu.jpg

Last edited:

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Hey Walt, I placed an order earlier today, I left comments to do 50/50 vg/pg, after thinking, Id rather just have whatever your standard ratio is. I left a contact us on the website, but thought you might see this first. My order # 100006261. If you could just fill the order with whatever your standard ratio is that would be awsome. Thanks.

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Does anyone know if they are still filling orders from this past sale, I ordered Sunday, but haven't got a shipping notice, I know they said they wouldn't stop until 100% of the orders were filled, but with my luck, my order probably got lost or something. One of the, if not for bad luck Id have no luck at all club.

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Does anyone know if they are still filling orders from this past sale, I ordered Sunday, but haven't got a shipping notice, I know they said they wouldn't stop until 100% of the orders were filled, but with my luck, my order probably got lost or something. One of the, if not for bad luck Id have no luck at all club.

I talked to Walt last night and he said they had all orders completed but ran out of time on getting the last of them shipped so the last of them were going out today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread