4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
With the heat and humidity we're experiencing right now, when my package arrives today it'll be pre-steeped ;)

BTW: The single bottle of regular Mt Dew I bought to sample the flavor 2 weeks ago with the milkshake sale is much better tasting now. Filled a kayfun with some yesterday and its spot on now, tastes just like the real thing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Rancor0681

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
Belle Rive, Illinois, United States
Does anyone know if they are still filling orders from this past sale, I ordered Sunday, but haven't got a shipping notice, I know they said they wouldn't stop until 100% of the orders were filled, but with my luck, my order probably got lost or something. One of the, if not for bad luck Id have no luck at all club.

You ought to join us in the main thread. :)

Walt83;13629713]Hey everyone, sorry for going MIA a bit :/

Trying to rush and get caught up. Any orders placed up to noon today will ship today. I have 20 left over orders from the weekend that need to ship out but did not make the USPS cut off yesterday

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
Got my order today! Woah! Mountain dew flavors I've tried so far are wonderful! I'm a super huge a mt dew drinker so I know exactly what its supposed to taste like. I really really love the throat hit on it. It just feels good! Reminds me more if a cigg without the nasty taste!

Did y'all see they have 3 flavors on sale this week too! I don't think they advertised it here cuz they are out if town. There are 3 flavors .99 each. Shamrock, blue cotton candy and I forget the last one some kind of slush flavor maybe? Got my order in yesterday! :)

atroph

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Chesapeake, VA
Cherry berry chiller. A nice cherry slushie drink with a cool twist. Not an ADV for me but definitely something nice to wake up the taste buds. Shamrock shake is the same for me. I use it in my dripper in the evenings for a delightful refreshment. I may drop some SS in a clearo and see how it does for an ADV. Haven't tried the Blue cotton candy so that will be on my list for sure.

I must say that my shakes from the last sale are tasting better IMO. Maybe I am getting used to them or maybe they needed a little steep time. I went through 6mL of peach shake yesterday and 3mL of the Strawberry today. Yum Yum!

Last edited:

Elithea L Burger

May 22, 2014
Home
pyde2ahy.jpg

Got my Dews today !!!! :p

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Cherry berry chiller. A nice cherry slushie drink with a cool twist. Not an ADV for me but definitely something nice to wake up the taste buds. Shamrock shake is the same for me. I use it in my dripper in the evenings for a delightful refreshment. I may drop some SS in a clearo and see how it does for an ADV. Haven't tried the Blue cotton candy so that will be on my list for sure.

I must say that my shakes from the last sale are tasting better IMO. Maybe I am getting used to them or maybe they needed a little steep time. I went through 6mL of peach shake yesterday and 3mL of the Strawberry today. Yum Yum!

I don't go a day without Shamrock Shake. I don't have a single ADV... but I found that all the shakes get better with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread