4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My favorite variation is the blue one, raspberry and ginseng. Volt I believe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
Yeah it's mt dew voltage it's pretty good. I don't know about vaping sing. But kj has a energy flavor called volt haven't tried it yet but heard good things about it

sig-153231.jpg

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
Due to the cost of making that one (more than 99 cents) we could only offer a few. I let it go until 250 were sold but now I am officially out of that one.

Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Geez, Walt, if I'd have known you were selling Monster below cost, I'd have left it off my order and substituted more of one of the Dews.

Edwardo

Feb 20, 2014
Michigan(usa)
10488090_813508258659968_8872202936965330787_n.png

4th of July Mt Dew BLOWOUT! 6 Flavors for 99 cents! PLUS Vape for a year on Killer Juice!

Super Blitz Sale!!!!

The Fourth of July is the time to celebrate the birth of our nation. It is also a time to recognize that we would not be able to have our cookouts and watch fireworks if our country’s military had not sacrificed to protect our Constitution and its forerunner, the Declaration of Independence.

This week we are fortunate enjoy to be able to offer everyone a special flavors!

Mt Dew
Mt Dew Baja Blast
Mt Dew Sangrita Blast
Mt Dew Livewire
Mt Dew Typhoon

and as an added bonus 100 bottles of Monster!

Wow that is a lot of soda! Out Mt Dew line is one of the leading, cutting edge flavors we make. Not only can you taste the true flavors but you will swear you feeling some fizz!

As with any sale :D It is time for the contest! This week we are going to give away a free year of vape mail AGAIN! Whoa that is a lot of e-juice! To enter all you need to do is comment or like this post. Remember, comments left on other people's post also count as well!

Now on to the winners of last week's 4 $50 gift cards:
Patricia Boyce
Megan Vapes
Joan J
Elizabeth Baldwin

Please give thanks this fourth of July by donating to the USO!
this is a reply lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread