99% isopropyl alcohol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankenmizer

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Dimension V
I will not be talking about any future products or updates. I will help with trouble shooting when I can. This is my personal account I'm not here as a rep from provape. Thanks for all the support for our products it really does mean a lot to us to see the great feedback

Don't blame you a bit - that was exactly the right answer.

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Thanks for the time you took to do this!

Edd, I don't know if this matters but you should fill in the tag/category at the bottom of your blog post.
I *think* it helps for when people are seaching but not 100% sure of that- worth a shot though.

Yep, good idea. Problem is, I know that is a screen when you set up the blog....I can't see how to do it in "edit" mode.

Anyone know how this is done?

Zbeast08

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wilson, NC, USA
Just for info, I went to Walgreens website to get some of the long cotton tipped applicators and showed they were in stores only, went to my local store and they say they had never seen them or stocked them but offered to have them delivered to the store with no shipping charges.100 for 1.99. They called me back this afternoon and said they would be in tommorrow after 1 pm. Kudos to Walgreens!!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I ordered a 1000, maybe me oughts to see if they will refund the $3.98 shipping LOL

(I use them on electronics also; I get the plastic stemmed ones free, but they are not like the wooden ones)!

Way to go ZB!

Just for info, I went to Walgreens website to get some of the long cotton tipped applicators and showed they were in stores only, went to my local store and they say they had never seen them or stocked them but offered to have them delivered to the store with no shipping charges.100 for 1.99. They called me back this afternoon and said they would be in tommorrow after 1 pm. Kudos to Walgreens!!

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
I would be VERY careful as MEK can melt ANY plastic it contacts....

Personally I would stick with ISO 99%, and it can (ISO 99) weaken silicone as used on the PC board if you did a lot of flushes, but it is nothing like MEK.

Is MEK ok use to clean the threads, contact pin, cap and spring?

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
Job perks......:D

VrBg11i.jpg

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I will gladly do a one time 99% IPA giveaway. I need to pick up a bunch of 4oz bottles from TV first. But I'll let you guys know when I have them ready to ship and I'll ship them out to my Provarinati brothers and sisters free of charge.

Just give me about a week to put it all together. When I'm ready I'll have those interested PM me with your shipping info.

Like this comment if you want one, so I can get an idea of how many to prepare. A 4oz bottle of IPA should last you a very long time.

Please don't PM me yet. I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread