Ipv mini2 70watt

Status
Not open for further replies.

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
yeah tanks sit a little crooked on mine, barely noticeable unless you're ocd about it. and not all can sit flush because the adjustable 510 only goes down so far.. My tugboat for instance leaves a small maybe half mm gap.

The only problems I've had with it is the finish wears away quick. It was only a few days before there was a nice strip of the finish gone from under the atomizer where it scrapes when screwing down (because the 510 is slightly crooked) And the end cap for the battery is really quite janky. be very slow and deliberate when putting it on as it appears to be a soft metal and I'm sure those threads would tear up real easy if you cross threaded it.

I am looking into getting a custom wrap for mine from jwraps I would suggest doing the same. scratches and dings will show and fairly fast especially if you keep it in your pocket.

As far as performance it is a champ.. You kinda need to keep an extra battery around especially if you're a high wattage low ohm vaper. I can get about 12 hours out of one battery with a 1.2 ohm single coil set up in my tugboat.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I got a jwrap right away for mine (actually I'd bought the original Mini and got 2 wraps) I noticed that the battery would not slide in easily - like it was catching on something. Also noticed the end cap was "difficult" at times. Appeared that the back seam was a bit out of alignment. I squeezed as hard I could and heard a little "click" The batteries go in a little better, and the end cap screws on more easily.

I have decent batteries, but nothing yet that I'm willing to drive over 10 amps on any build. It's fine for me, but I have about 5-6 mods in rotation at any time.

I think my toppers sit a little crooked, but not enough to bother me. Had I to do it all over again, I probably would have bypassed the Mini2, as I have plenty of other mods.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread