Status
Not open for further replies.

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
Hell yeah! My istick 50 n subtank mini are in Richmond California baby! Estimated delivery date is.....tmrw! Which means ,well hopefully,that since it's so close it'll b here mid day...ordered 100' of 28g kanthal wire nd 140pcs of rectangular Japanese organic cotton..waiting on 4 30ML bottles of juice as well.....and found another store here in Napa California that has a ....load of flavors,18$ for a 30ml bottle of one brand...Hell yeah today was a good day I'll say! How was everyone's day? Any new pieces coming in soon? Ordering something new?

doofy666

Dec 31, 2014
Wales, UK
It's good to spend :)

In 3 hours time my new spring, air flow extension kit and chimney/glass extension for my Kayfun should arrive.

Tonight I had too much cider which had the effect of sending me on a spending spree: an Evil Eye RTA, orings for Goblin fill screw, a litre of nic base, 100ml of flavourings and a few ml of juice. And a quality pair of scissors for wicks and precision wire cutters for coils.

Now I must try to be good for a month...

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
Hahah yeah I feel that! Definitely don't remember ever being like " omg I bought some m@rlb*ros today" but I'm just happy to get a better setup n the equipment to learn about coils n not worry bout running out anytime soon...Will still buy juice and anything else whenever possible,but since my bday is.the 24th these r all my bday ....,after this.....sadly,no funds....but! I'll be vaping so I'm Aight lol

RaptorD.Meezus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Roseville, California, United States
I have a bunch of stuff coming in. My birthday is on Saturday, so with this last paycheck I went ahead and bought myself a little early birthday present. I've got four bottles of Vape Wild juices coming(On Cloud Custard, Rad Bull, Cheesecake, and Fruit Hoops), a Nemesis clone from FT(and some switch magnets for it), a Tobh clone, some Samsung 25Rs, a Subtank Mini, a Plume Veil clone, and some drip tips. I just recently got my new Smoktech Xpro M80 Plus, a Nitecore i4 charger, 300' of Kanthal A1(24, 26, and 30 AWG), some clippers, and a Coil Master coil jig since I don't yet know how to wrap a coil. Some good stuff. Happy birthday me!

Fussellini70713

Mar 28, 2015
Napa, CA
.... I'll have to see if it made it out Richmond alive!! I hope so tho

But omg ur signature tho....I absolutely never heard anyone outside of my family say u can't touch me there your not my uncle...Funny! I like tht cool .... haha....anyway after that break of insanity....back to the forum... Mike how much did u pay for ur sx mini n from where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread