Is this charging adaptor compatible with my "Smok"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Av3y Khal1

Jan 1, 2015
UK
I've been charging my 18650 batteries on a Nitecore charger but having to unscrew my smok XPRO m65 is a real pain so thought I may as well make use of the USB port and charge the battery while it's still in the mod.
But I've been hearing a few horror stories of other mods such as the clouper, apparently its not safe to charger using the USB port [emoji15]

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help inform me if I'd be able to use my phone charging adaptor with my mod.

The input and output specs of my phone charger and mod input are in the attached pics.

Cheers everyone [emoji4] uploadfromtaptalk1428954860885.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1428954875705.jpg

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    That's what worries me.
    I really wish mod manufacturers would offer a charger as an accessory, it's strange that they don't... unless they'd prefer charging from a laptop or PC only.

Sometimes it's good to go to the Manufacturers website to get info on a product. Some supplier's we use give us almost no info.

Big Me

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 24, 2014
    England
    I've charged the battery in my M65 via the USB port ever since I bought it with no problems whatsoever.

I do use a 6 port USB charger, similar to the anker product mentioned above but as long as the wall plug supplies a maximum of 2A - if its 1A, even better - it should be ok. (can't see writing on plug from photo).

As always, never leave it charging unattended or overnight.

Av3y Khal1

Jan 1, 2015
    UK
    I've charged the battery in my M65 via the USB port ever since I bought it with no problems whatsoever.

I do use a 6 port USB charger, similar to the anker product mentioned above but as long as the wall plug supplies a maximum of 2A - if its 1A, even better - it should be ok. (can't see writing on plug from photo).

As always, never leave it charging unattended or overnight.

Cheers buddy.
    I did notice that the amp coincides but thought it'd be a good idea to ask just in case.

Try zooming in the pics.

Thanks again mate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread