Subtank RBA heads interchangeable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Anybody know if the Subtank rba head will fit the new Subtank Plus? I would assume so, but. Same with the factory heads, are they interchangeable?

Im asking because my original subtank got stolen but I still have the rba heads and factory heads left and Im wondering if they will work in the Plus.

evlsnk

Apr 28, 2015
WHO DEY NATION
I would be willing to say that they are probably interchangeable.

Pic here shows both RBAs and they look the exact same to me. juice channels seem slightly larger on the Plus RBA but that doesn't affect compatibility.

Kanger-Subtank-Plus-RDA-vs.-Kanger-Sbtank-Mini-RDA.jpg

left side: Plus, right side: Mini

drgonzo3705

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
Canton, OH
I would be willing to say that they are probably interchangeable.

Pic here shows both RBAs and they look the exact same to me. Juice channels seem slightly larger on the Plus RBA but that doesn't affect compatibility.

Kanger-Subtank-Plus-RDA-vs.-Kanger-Sbtank-Mini-RDA.jpg

left side: Plus, right side: Mini

I think OP was referring to the original Subtank, not the mini. At least they didn't mention mini

I don't think the original subtank RBA head would work in the plus (don't have a plus so I don't know for sure) because on the original subtank you had to change the top cap to use the RBA unlike the mini that was just plug and play, which is what they ended up doing with the plus. The stock occ coils are interchangeable though.

Reactions: Ohm Gnome
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread