A Glimmer of Hopium against the Vape Mail Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
So, I know the major carriers are not going to ship anymore very soon. But that doesn't matter! Apparently, there is a shipping network that will ship VAPES! Could this be true? Well, I read it on MyVpro.com. So, I don't fully understand this. Private shipping networks can ship whatever they want and don't have to follow the PACT Act?!?!

Source (if your interested in reading): The Future of Shipping Vapes @ Myvpro – My Vpro

woo, does this mean we can start receiving e-liquids too? Basically, does it remove all the bans on eliquid and hardware for states that had these bans in place for a while now?

That site does not say who the shippers will be. MVS (My Vapor Store) also said that they will soon have shipping covered too.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Notice they do not yet have it worked out nationwide. If you are not in a big city or place they have the taxes worked out on you are still SOL until/if they work it out.

It is a ray of hope, but I won't cheer until it is up and running for the entire country.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
xO1pr6r.gif

robrrt

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2014
Pensacola, Florida, United States
I hope this works, but:
1) Cost. Will it be anywhere close to competitive with the major carriers, who have volume and network?
2) Compliance. If there is a loophole, you can be sure that government, from federal down to local, will find it.
3) ANTZ. The Bloomberg buffoons will be out in full force. Let's hope the carrier(s) can and will stand up to the onslaught.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
:facepalm:

Cool your jets. Take the COLD water bucket challenge.

Not enough information is known.

From what I've seen on the interwebz... be prepared to pay much more than you are used to. Again... there is NOT enough info known Today or Yesterday.

This DOES NOT remove any state bans or laws!

No, no and no... Private shippers CANNOT ship whatever they want. All federal and state shipping laws still apply. Only nefarious types ship as they desire, some with great risk. IE, drug cartels and dealers. We're NOT there, yet.

Cart before horse = Epic Fail.

Optimism... sure. :thumbs:

Misleading thread title, yep.

Last edited:

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
Exactly.

Rumor has it FT bought their own cargo ship, fleet of planes and trucks too. Just for shipping of vape gear, juice and accessories to USA customers. ;)

I'll start that thread. :lol:

I am not sure if you are joking...? China would totally do this. ...and continue to make more money from the US than the US makes from the US.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I am not sure if you are joking...? China would totally do this. ...and continue to make more money from the US than the US makes from the US.
Was a joke, yes. Thought this little guy, ;), gave it away.

Yes, of course China could afford to do that, at great cost. However, the relative small number of USA vapers would make it very cost prohibitive.

Also... when the FDA puts out its regulations later this year all this will likely become a moot point. Open systems will likely be banned.

BT wants you to buy their cheesy pod devices and juices with however many thousands of questionable ingredients are in them.

The window for people stocking up on gear and nic IS nearly shut.

CloudyFutures

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2017
Was a joke, yes. Thought this little guy, ;), gave it away.

Yes, of course China could afford to do that, at great cost. However, the relative small number of USA vapers would make it very cost prohibitive.

Also... when the FDA puts out its regulations later this year all this will likely become a moot point. Open systems will likely be banned.

BT wants you to buy their cheesy pod devices and juices with however many thousands of questionable ingredients are in them.

The window for people stocking up on gear and nic IS nearly shut.

I know it's a joke... I try to look the other way when everyone smears my threads with sarcasm.

I am only trying to be optimistic about the situation, instead of telling everyone these futile attempts by Myvpro.com and others will ultimately eventually get shut down, and to stop trying to raise money to fight this anti-vaping battle.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I heard it was a fleet of drones.

Yeah, that's what I heard too. But the latest news is that they decided against using the drones for delivering vape and will instead be delivering hopium, free of charge, to all US vapers.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I am only trying to be optimistic about the situation, instead of telling everyone these futile attempts by Myvpro.com and others will ultimately eventually get shut down, and to stop trying to raise money to fight this anti-vaping battle.

Optimism without common sense and/or reality leads to disaster.

The writing has been on the wall for over a decade. Stocking up is and always will be the only solution for those who wish to continue vaping.

Filling vapers full of hopim will eventually lead to some vapers getting caught with their pants down and going back to smoking.

Hopium is a deadly drug.

NCC

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 14, 2010
    Fla Panhandle, USA
    Optimism without common sense and/or reality leads to disaster.
    Optimism is next of kin to pessimism IMO. Neither is rational. Realism is the ideal to strive for. Of course, realism doesn't lend itself to hasty conclusions, it requires information.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I heard it was a fleet of drones.
    I didn't know that. Thank you. All is well. Hopium.

I read that FT had some B-17's cloned. They even upgraded the technology for precision package drops into peoples yards. Someone told me they are currently practicing HALO MFF drops over Mongolia.

They shared this highly classified photo with me via the darker than Dark Web.
    B17_-_Chino_Airshow_2014_(framed).jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread