Pop Fly.jpg

• Optimistic
Reactions: dreamvaper

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Update on the HC order that's been touring the other side of the world. It's been returned to HC and they're refunding the entire cost of the order, thankfully. The original e-mail I received back from them only said they'd cover the cost of the items, but was later e-mailed again to say they'd cover the entire thing. I think they saw that the order might as well have been in outer space for 2 and a half months.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Has anyone here recently had success on an order from China recently? Just curio.

Good luck. :)

Yes. VapingBest & also Fasttech (FT took forever to ship with many product cancellations but I order old stuff so cancellations happen frequently with that stuff).

Reactions: MacTechVpr

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    No wonder buying online has gotten expensive, $10-12 more for shipping

Even with many of the popular chinese vape retailers, shipping is through the roof. You can expect $12-15 per order with one item, at each product adding significantly to that. The difference is that it comes by USPS and you don't sign for your packages so they still have an edge over US retailers.

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Has anyone here recently had success on an order from China recently? Just curio.

Good luck. :)
    I ordered from FT Mothers Day and the package was delivered 24 days later. Had to get sent through the China inspections twice and know some other people had their package stopped Hong Kong but eventually slipped through. In other words you'll get the order but it is a crap shoot if the package gets through the 1st time or two. If you go with FT choose free shipping (bigger loads better chance to get through).

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread