All new: The Precise Simplicity 14500 from Super-T Manufacturing Inc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks for chiming in and addressing my question. I got one more for ya...has the voltage drop been tested? Curious as to the performance of these.

Flush fitment of my attys...that is my concern since it isn't not adjustable.

Voltage drop is completely subjective. To compare to other mods, you'd need to have those mods and then use the same battery and same exact atomizer on each of them all at the very same time. Otherwise, if i take my mod, measure it with a 1.5ohm and this battery and measures X drop and the next guy uses his battery and his atomizer, you won't get the same thing.

All i can tell you, is due to the Precise Design, it is the best in the industry. We have the fewest electrical junctions (How many times the electrical current has to travel from part to part. Each time it encounters a junction, resistance is incurred) and the best Mil Spec Precious Metal platings in the industry. (Palladium plated to Mil-P-45209 on the Simplicity). No other manufacturer is using Mil Spec precious metal platings, they are home brew plating in house or using non precious metal platings such as nickel or silver. Palladium is a member of the platinum group and has four times the hardness rating of gold plating!

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Is the product suitable for use with a fuse (eg. VapeSafe)?

No, the id is 15mm. But this is a single battery, non stacked mod. There has never been a failure in all mod brands when using a quality battery such as AW. This is also vented and has a locking button.

anskyboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2013
Texas
Got my simplicity too. Always wanted a Super-T.... didn't like the design of the older precises, and the ELA was too chunky for me (don't bite me) but the simplicity was just right. Plus, if you're getting a 14500, you're taking it around with you and you want to be able to rely on the company you get it from for repairs, etc.

Any recommendations for RBA's for the simplicity? Leaning towards a Temon(d16) or a Spheroid. Don't want an arrow, penelope, or mini-b. Are there any choices that I left out?

Tripster

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Got my simplicity too. Always wanted a Super-T.... didn't like the design of the older precises, and the ELA was too chunky for me (don't bite me) but the simplicity was just right. Plus, if you're getting a 14500, you're taking it around with you and you want to be able to rely on the company you get it from for repairs, etc.

Any recommendations for RBA's for the simplicity? Leaning towards a Temon(d16) or a Spheroid. Don't want an arrow, penelope, or mini-b. Are there any choices that I left out?

The thing with Super T Mfr is that I have yet to send my Original Precise 18650 back for any reason...almost 3 years old (think?) and simply works like new...I have yet to clean it as well, voltage drop has stayed the same as well...I think 0.3.

Can't wait for my Simplicity!

The Yeti

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2009
Black Hills, SD
Simplicity (+ 2 14500s) ordered!

I really gotta stop spending money today - that's 3 mechs in 1 day! I am out-a-control.

So...what are you folks gonna top the Simplicity with? I was thinking an Igo-s might look good, but are there any other higher end drippers or gennys I should be looking at for this small-ish diameter?

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
I think after all my questions and responses, I'm gonna go for it!

Totally off topic...is the ELA ever going to be available again in a satin finish?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe there will be a time when the ELA will stay stocked, as for the finish, I wouldn't see superT doing away with the satin finish for the ELA. I did read that it will be sometime before the ELA will be re-stocked after pre-order is sold out. One advantage of the polish, is that it can be turned into the satin finish. Though a satin can not be turned into the polished finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread