Announcing the new Innokin ENDURA!

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Innokin Endura T18 - Complete Vaporizer Kit, Optimized Heat and Airflow, Easy Fill, Easy Coil Change, microUSB, Amazing Flavors
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@classwife . . .

YES - And while you are at it Ya' might want to pick-up a Innokin ENDURA T22 too . . . It is a mix of the ENDURA T18 (how it works) and the Cool Fire 4 (how it Looks & Feels - just smaller) . . . BTW: The ENDURA T22, comes as a kit with the Prism T22 Tank (1.5 Coil) which is very similar to an Innokin iSub APEX . . . I'm testing them out now and so far so good . . . :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just Sayin' . . .;)

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I have to say I am thoroughly enjoying my Endura T18. It really is quite an enjoyable vape. I haven't used a pen style setup since I first started vaping in December 2014. I've progressed through airy drippers and tanks, temperature control, etc. I still love my drippers but I have to say this is a nice change of pace. I'm sure it will be my everyday work carry and I've been using it non-stop since it arrived yesterday. The flavor is really nice and the mouth to lung draw is excellent. Kudos Innokin.

LiquidElectron

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Iowa, U.S.
I completely failed last year in transitioning from smoking to vaping, but I need to do it. I have to quit. Been trying lozenges (YUCK AGH), gum (YICK), patches (the only thing the patch is good for is Pixar dreams), and I flatly refused Chantix.

My problem last year was that I went too powerful with the mods and sub-ohms and chain vaped on them far too much and was making myself very nic-sick without realizing it, until recent reading made me slap my forehead.

I saw a review video (you all know which one) about the T18 and immediately purchased it (yesterday). I have high hopes.

Reactions: hittman

LiquidElectron

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Iowa, U.S.
So, since I ordered this:

1) Some drunk person ran over my mailbox. Spent a day making a deal with the post office to have a free PO box. Now I have to drive a mile and a half a day to get my mail, at least until the ground unfreezes (snort).

2) My new T18 arrived at the post office Saturday. They put it in my new PO box after the lobby had closed. They aren't open Sunday...or holidays.

3) I've become a little sad, but I'll at least have it tomorrow.

Reactions: Uncle

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
BTW this is a ridiculously nice device.

Sure is . . . AND - So far, so is it Bigger Brother the ENDURA T22 . . . I've been using it for approximately over a week now and about to right up a review about what I found out using it soon too . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
I hate to say it, but both the T18 and T22 have not turned out well for me.

At the start, I really enjoyed the T18. Got one for a friend too, and both had the button-stick issue from the first run. I should have exchanged it, but I would have had to pay to mail them back to the vendors. It was just too much effort around the holidays.

The heat on the T18 is really odd; sometimes it gets way too hot, and sometimes it's basically just warm and fine. Even with the same juice, it seems to fluctuate. I can't figure out why. My friend I got it for (who's trying to quit cigs) said that it basically burns his lips, and would not produce much vapor for him. I showed him how to use mine before he opened his, and since it's dummy proof I'm thinking he got a bum unit...in addition to the button issue. I just don't know anymore. I keep trying to walk him through everything over the phone.

I had higher hopes for the T22 for myself, and the heat issue doesn't seem to happen on it, which is good. But for some reason I keep getting burnt hits and bad flavor on this compared to the T18. I can't imagine what the difference is. I've gone through about 10 coils between the 2 units, and I doubt it's a coil issue.

And to top off my dismay....both units give me a mouth full of juice about every 10 draws. It's gross, and just ruins what could have been my favorite mouth to lung device ever. But putting all these things together, I'm pretty soured. I put in well over $100 into the Enduras and I really don't feel positive about it anymore.

I really wanted this to help a friend quit and give me a satisfying mouth to lung experience...but I'm sad to say it accomplished neither. Just my experience, I had to say it out loud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread