• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Broward County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Owl

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Fort Lauderdale FL
I'm right around the corner from Vape Queen but haven't checked it out yet. I will soon though. I make all my own juice and build my coils so I don't buy much. Lol. I'm about a block east of University off Stirling. Howdy, neighbor! :)

I read your post and it reminds me I need to go to Shorty's for some good barbecue lol. The wife and I tried all of Vapor Burst and Vapor Shark's juices but didn't like them. We like Boca Vapes better but now we mostly make our own.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I prefer Shorty's to Scruby's but Scruby's is very good. They closed the one by me though, at University and Commercial. The best in the county though is the Georgia Pig on 441 near Peters road. Dive of a place but been there since 1953 and the Brunswick stew is the best!

I had real bad luck the last time I went to Shortys, and I live like one block from it. lol. But maybe it was a freak thing. I will have to try to remember to check out Georgia Pig. I haven't heard of it before. Thanks!

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Theres Vape Queen on the northwest corner of University and Stirling. She has about a 25 foot juice bar and menu. Makes some great flavors to try and carries the Five Pawns line. Big shop too but she is new and still stocking up on inventory. Also, not too far a drive is Savvy Vaper off U.S. 1 and just south of Pembroke Road. She has a juice bar also and a huge selection of tanks and clearos and accessories. Makes great flavors too. I recommend her PB&j and Cracka Jax. Yum! And there is also Diamond Vapor off U.S. 1 just north of Johnson and he also makes some great flavors and sells some cool Vicious Ant rebuildables. :) there's actually a lot of shops opening up around here that I still haven't checked out. Oh, and be sure to come to our Vape meet this Sunday if you can. The link is in my banner.below, and friend South Florida Vapers on Facebook too for info on Vape greats in our area! Vape on! :)

Last edited:

Chablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Dixie County, Florida
Sure. Vape Queen is right behind Shorty's on the side of the strip mall behind it that faces Stirling Road. Please tell her Diane from South Florida Vapers sent you! lol. It helps our group when vendors know we told them about their shop.

They finally opened? I moved up to North FL, was down there for christmas. Missing the meets! No vapors up here lol. They all see my mech and look at me like I have three heads! Closest vape store is 45 minutes away. :(

Thanks again miamimom 63! I went to vape queen, really nice store! It's the best equipped store I've seen so far down here. They have kanthal, silica and quite a few mods..nice to see that. There's a couple shops I've been to which look at me strange just asking to buy a coil/atomizer for my m3ts....seriously boutique shops which won't be around for long. Anyway, mentioned the referral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thesecondstar

Jan 17, 2014
Florida
I live in Pembroke Pines and work in Davie. I've just started vaping. I got my Protank 3 from Vape Queen and my eGo twist from Vaperburst. I like Vaper Burst for there selection of jucie. They carry Halo, Vape Dudes, and Pink Spot. I don't care for there house brand, it's better than Vape Queens house brand. Wish Vape Queen word carry more than just Five Pawns and their own stuff. Both stores are extremely friendly and helpful though. I recommend both for a B&M.

Hi thesecondstar, yeah I've been to vapor burst too. They were awesome by turning me onto the m3ts setup which was the pathway for me to stop the coffin nails.... That I'm thankful for. They do have a good menthol in my opinion , " new bay". I'm kinda not liking them cause they don't use drip tip condoms, at least not when I'm there.

I too live in the pines-silver lakes. I hear there's a get together tomorrow (Sunday ) with the ECF members, I'm working and never been, can't make it. Anywho, good to hear from another native SOFLO.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
It was great to meet you yesterday, MissMcVayp! Glad you had fun too! As far as Vape Queen, when I saw her a couple weeks or so ago she was stating that she plans on having a whole rebuildabe section and classes. She had just gotten in the ekowool, wires, etc. I think it's going to be an amazing store once she is done setting it all up. As far as her house blend, I did love her French Vanilla Butternut. I tried her Homewrecker and it was decent but not my type of vape. I need to try more later. I do think she will probably get some lines of flavors in eventually. She just recently opened. Great shops opening up down here! Really good house blends are also at Diamond Vapor, Clouds of Vapor, Boca Vapes and Savvy Vaper. Another great store that doesn't have house blends but carries lots and lots of lines of flavors from California and all over is Steam Lounge in North Fort Lauderdale. Smoke Evolution will be opening up a store real soon also. All these vendors also have rebuildables and wire, wick materials. I keep trying to find all the shops and let everyone know about them. I will post when I find more soon! :)

Last edited:
Hi Broward ECF, I'm on a budget so I can't really afford a lot of juice at "standard" prices . As you all know, it's expensive as $))&)( to live here. Anyway, Unovapor sells good/decent juice at 30 ml for $10. Do you know of any other b & m that sells at a comparable price? I live in west Hollywood / silver lakes but work in different parts of Miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread