• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Broward County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheron

Sep 9, 2011
South Florida
I'm in Pembroke Pines. I ran out of ejuice this morning and luckily remembered that there is now a B&M vaping store in my town (VaporBurst). What a great experience! They were very friendly and helpful. It was great to try all different e-liquids without having to buy whole bottles that I may or may not hate. They had a lot of great flavors too and I wound up buying more than I had planned. I don't have to order everything online anymore and can actually try stuff out before buying! The prices seemed a bit higher to what I am paying online, but not outrageously so. I got 8 10ml bottles for $60 (tax included). Just thought I'd share my experience... :)

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
A couple shops not too far from Pembroke Pines is Vape Queen on University Drive and Stirling Road, Savvy Vaper off U.S. 1 just south of Pembroke Road but North of Hallandale Beach Blvd., and Diamond Vapor off U.S. 1 and just about half a block North of Johnson Street. They all have lots of great flavors you can try and reasonably priced juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread