• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Anyone in Broward County?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Dixie County, Florida
Hopefully it's right next door to DiSalvos where that tiny way overpriced restaurant is. I went once to check it out after work because I didn't feel like cooking and as soon as I saw the prices, I got up and left. Lol.

Not sure but it should be in that plaza soon.

Sep 16, 2012
Hollywood, Florida
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Skinr1

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
sf
hey all , Sheridan and university here , are you all talking about the vapor life store across from the publix plaza on stirling and like 72 ave I think it is on the south side , I been in there , haven't seen 30ml bottles there though , I been hooked on
vaporshark , Miami vice and mountain dew 8mg mixed 50/50 , ever since I started vaping earlier this month and put the cigs down ,

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
No, Skin. I went into the one across from Publix off Stirling Rd. shortly after they opened and was disappointed that they carried mostly Atmos items, dry herb vaporizers and such. Totally not my thing and, in my opinion, gives e-cigs a bad name to even put a sign up that says they sell e-cigs. But that's just me. I'm not too sure about their juices either and from what I've read about them, it's possible they contain oils. I try to be careful where I buy my vape gear and juices from.

Chablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Dixie County, Florida
No, Skin. I went into the one across from Publix off Stirling Rd. shortly after they opened and was disappointed that they carried mostly Atmos items, dry herb vaporizers and such. Totally not my thing and, in my opinion, gives e-cigs a bad name to even put a sign up that says they sell e-cigs. But that's just me. I'm not too sure about their juices either and from what I've read about them, it's possible they contain oils. I try to be careful where I buy my vape gear and juices from.

Was there Saturday. They carry a lot more now but a little pricey. I get all my stuff on fast tech now. I rarely get anything local unless I'm in a pinch. I order things for friends and still charge less than local places and still make a few bucks here n there.

Skinr1

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
sf
so far most of everything I have bought I have gotten from vaporshark , only been to their store in Hallandale once , everything else has been online orders , im really addicted to their , mountain dew and Miami vice 8mg 50/50 mix hey it got me to put the cigs down
15 days ago as of today . of course I have only been vaping about a month now so , its gonna take time to look into more flavor options
plus I don't get much free time because of my crazy work schedule , and by the time I get off most places local are closed or are in the process of closing for the day . I am really interested in mixing my own juice and any info I can get on that topic would be well appreciated
like where I can get stuff , how to do it etc etc

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Oh, I saw you post that on our Facebook, Skinr1. :) I haven't tried any of their flavors. I actually ran into several of them from their store at Vapestock and they gave me alot of free juices, but I gave them away as raffle prizes and never tried them. Well, we have alot of flavors to try out at the meet so bring an atomizer and sit back and start sampling when you get there. It's in the far back corner there's a bunch! It's a shame you missed last month's meet because Sandy did a really good DIY class, but we should do a repeat again in a little while. If you need any help when you start to DIY, let me know and I will help as much as I can. I am Diane and will be at the vape meet. You will see me in my t-shirt and name tag. There's also a great DIY section in the forum to read and learn from, and on Facebook there's a site called, I think, DIY Recipes, with lots of recipes and you can post questions there.

Last edited:

Chablo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Dixie County, Florida
Oh, I saw you post that on our Facebook, Skinr1. :) I haven't tried any of their flavors. I actually ran into several of them from their store at Vapestock and they gave me alot of free juices, but I gave them away as raffle prizes and never tried them. Well, we have alot of flavors to try out at the meet so bring an atomizer and sit back and start sampling when you get there. It's in the far back corner there's a bunch! It's a shame you missed last month's meet because Sandy did a really good DIY class, but we should do a repeat again in a little while. If you need any help when you start to DIY, let me know and I will help as much as I can. I am Diane and will be at the vape meet. You will see me in my t-shirt and name tag. There's also a great DIY section in the forum to read and learn from, and on Facebook there's a site called, I think, DIY Recipes, with lots of recipes and you can post questions there.

I was planning on going to the meet but someone bought me dolphins tickets. :(

MarkFLL

Feb 11, 2012
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I'm in NE Fort Lauderdale. Just discovered VaporBurst on Federal Hwy (US1) on the nw side of Oakland Park. Only 2 miles from home! I needed a 18350 battery for my new Vamo V3. Already had a couple panny 18650s. Nice little shop with various mods, accessories, and juice. I started vaping a year and a half ago. Stopped analogs for 6 months, but started again. Two weeks ago, I used my KGOs to get off again. Also waiting for the Innokin SVD to ship. Started making my own juice last week as an experiment. I guess I missed the vapor meet yesterday. Maybe next month! Been a member of ECF since Feb 2012.

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
Hi, Mark. Our next one is the last Sunday in October, 10/27! And it's a costume vape meet, if you are in the mood! lol. Should be fun! Would love for you to come out. So glad you decided to pick up on trying to vape again. Best of luck to you! We are also on facebook as well as our website below in my banner to stay updated. I need to update the website for next month though :)

Diamond Vapor was really helpful when i went in and knew what they were talking about and thier liquids were amazing! they are located in hollywood off of US1 and johnson

Hey guys, new guy here in Fort Lauderdale. Been off analogs for 5 weeks now, thanks to my ego setup, which is being upgraded to a ZMAX V3. Been going to vapor burst mainly, but checking out some more places today. One off university and Broward. Any others places you guys know of, let me know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I have tried Vapor Burst's juice - yuck! Sorry... plus their prices on equipment are high compared to Diamond Vapor! It is worth the extra miles to go to Diamond Vapor in Hollywood plus their juice is very good in my opinion! Its quality juice and stays true to taste over the long haul! Its so nice to have a B&M in our area that has great prices on equipment and quality juice! Love Breakfast in France, Butterscotch Rocks, 954, Potion... even picked up the Epic Juice brand there - Applie Jax and Air Headz today and I can't put it down! Yum!

I look forward to coming out to the VapeMeet next Sunday for my first time! Looking forward to the demo!

MissMcVayp

ECF Veteran
Dec 25, 2013
Florida
I'm in Davie Florida and as luck (or fate) would have it, lol, a vape store opened by my house the day after I decided to try to quit ciggys and start vaping (two and a half weeks ago). Anyway, the store is on the corner of Stirling and University in the same Plaza as HomeDepot but on the Stirling Road side (next to FireHouse Subs). The name is Vape Queen. I got my set-up there (two vision spinners and two Kanger Mini IIs and a few other bits and bobs) and also some juice. They also have the bigger and fancier batteries and stuff (which I don't understand how to use yet, lol). They have a "vape bar" so you can taste prior to buying. Comparing their prices to what was on the internet, their juice and equipment is very reasonable. They also carry Five Pawns and you can taste it at their vape bar. Anyone else in the Davie area???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread