Not open for further replies.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
LMAO! Ty I needed a laugh tonight. :)
I blame him for just about everything.. Its super easy too! Like I got a flat tire a few months ago and blamed obama. And it WAS his fault. I bought a truck from my friend who had lost her job because of obama, and she couldn't afford tires so she only changed 3 out of the 4 and the last one was really bad. So yeah, thanks obama.

MzLuscious

May 29, 2015
I blame him for just about everything.. Its super easy too! Like I got a flat tire a few months ago and blamed obama. And it WAS his fault. I bought a truck from my friend who had lost her job because of obama, and she couldn't afford tires so she only changed 3 out of the 4 and the last one was really bad. So yeah, thanks obama.
I guess I can blame him for the Triton too! Haha

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
Did you get any more tanks?
I wanted to try out a new rta, but I've been burned so many times haha literally. I don't know if I can give my heart to another again. Right now I just use a couple lemo 2s and delta 2s. I would probably like the Arctic tank if it had an rba. I don't want dual coils for a tank, and I like airflow. I've got a pile of taifuns and kayfuns that I don't use anymore cause of the limited airflow. I've got a friend who is kinda poor so I give him all the stuff I don't like haha

Reactions: MzLuscious

MzLuscious

May 29, 2015
I wanted to try out a new rta, but I've been burned so many times haha literally. I don't know if I can give my heart to another again. Right now I just use a couple lemo 2s and delta 2s. I would probably like the Arctic tank if it had an rba. I don't want dual coils for a tank, and I like airflow. I've got a pile of taifuns and kayfuns that I don't use anymore cause of the limited airflow. I've got a friend who is kinda poor so I give him all the stuff I don't like haha
Haha nice. I still want to get a crown tank. All I have is an Atlantis and a Triton. Both give me issues.

MzLuscious

May 29, 2015
If you want to rebuild the delta is great. Vaporbeast has the delta and rba for like 30 bucks shipped with a coupon code, if you want another tank. I love it, it's easily my favorite.

The crown looks good too, I'm on the fence about it though. I've gotta watch more reviews lol
Good idea I will watch some too. :)

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
I've got an ipv mini 2. The paint fell off and the 510 got stripped so I replaced the 510 with a replacement, but the metal no matter what I do will hold a polish, it just goes from a mirror finish to an ugly faded iron look. It's just an ugly mod. And the power button sometimes doesn't work. I canceled my order of an ipv d2 cause of the nonstandard charging port so I don't know what I want now!

jbok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2014
Virginia
I've used 24-28 gauge with no issues. both vertical and horizontal. maybe you got a dud?
I definitely got a dud... I thought if I ...... with it enough that I would figure it out. I'm 99.9% sure it's those tiny grub screws not biting down enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread