Status
Not open for further replies.

Ou2mame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2015
Long island
I can't decide on anything either. I buy and buy and buy. I still want something else. lol
I know right? I wanna mix the evic vt, sigelei 75w, and ipv d2 into one mod. I want the usb and battery doors of the sigelei, but also the race car paint and portrait lcd of the evic, and the size and simplicity of the d2. Who makes that?!

Reactions: MzLuscious

MzLuscious

May 29, 2015
I know right? I wanna mix the evic vt, sigelei 75w, and ipv d2 into one mod. I want the usb and battery doors of the sigelei, but also the race car paint and portrait lcd of the evic, and the size and simplicity of the d2. Who makes that?!
I guess you need to make one! The sigelei 75w looks really nice! I need to find a new ejuice.

MzLuscious

May 29, 2015
I didn't mean the ! lol.. Sometimes my phone types stuff on its own. But yeah it's pretty good if that's your thing. One of my favorites is spacejam astro, it's a sweet green apple flavor. I vaped it too much so i had to take a break I was dreaming of picking apples
I have been obsessed with loop ninja. Omg that's all I vape.

OfTheBrave

Jul 13, 2015
I guess its possible that quality control has gone downhill for aspire but I really haven't seen any issues with the Triton, the new triton coils or the (original) Atlantis tanks. (we all probably know that atlantis 2 was sort of lame for the weird drip tip size with its weak o-ring)
However, I do know anecdotally that many people have had claimed tank malfunction for flooding because they simply didn't clean out their top fill section or burnt hits because they didn't switch from fill to vape mode and/or they were using a thin high pg juice or they were using a molasses-esq juice and blah blah blah.

I don't know but I wish I could get my hands on just one these alleged faulty tanks and take it for a test drive because every time someone around me is having bad luck it really turned out to be fixable/avoidable.

TL;DR
I never met a triton I didn't like, so send me yours if you are going to throw it away.

MzLuscious

May 29, 2015
I guess its possible that quality control has gone downhill for aspire but I really haven't seen any issues with the Triton, the new triton coils or the (original) Atlantis tanks. (we all probably know that atlantis 2 was sort of lame for the weird drip tip size with its weak o-ring)
However, I do know anecdotally that many people have had claimed tank malfunction for flooding because they simply didn't clean out their top fill section or burnt hits because they didn't switch from fill to vape mode and/or they were using a thin high pg juice or they were using a molasses-esq juice and blah blah blah.

I don't know but I wish I could get my hands on just one these alleged faulty tanks and take it for a test drive because every time someone around me is having bad luck it really turned out to be fixable/avoidable.

TL;DR
I never met a triton I didn't like, so send me yours if you are going to throw it away.
There are days I can get it to be a really good tank and others where I have nothing but issues. I have watched videos and I seem to be doing everything right. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread