• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Atlanta Vape Meet, February 18th, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
It'll just be me, gotta leave the other guys at the shop... IF you guys are looking for prize donations PM me - also don't know if I'm breaking ECF rules by posting this - if so let me know and I can edit out the message.

I've added you to 'the list'! :)

As the 'official head counter' :blink: how many 'heads' will be coming with you? :?:

BTW - Can you bring 'the beach' with you?? :laugh:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hi Blackross, (Alpharetta here, too...we're neighbors! :))

As the 'head counter', I've added you and wifey to 'the list'. :D

There are NO FEES to attend the Atlanta Vapers Meet.

The "costs" are whatever you will spend for food and drink, plus whatever you might purchase from the vendors at the meet. (Bring cash.) We WILL be asking for contributions (ANY amount) to support the continued work of CASAA (Consumer Advocates for Smokeless Alternatives Association). Lots o KOOL STUFF is coming together in these final days of preparation, and we're gonna have a blast!

Plus...your wife's B'day is the 18th, and four days later, I'll celebrate my 60th! :shock: We have another guy coming that's celebrating his on the 24th. Maybe we should buy ourselves a chocolate CAKE to share?!?! :laugh:

If you want to take advantage of the 'Special Rate' at the hotel linked above, you can make reservations through February 4th...or until all rooms are booked.

Lookin' forward to seeing y'all there! :)

NebulaBrot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2010
in the NEBULA
Where you coming from? I hope you arn't coming just for our little big meet up <Grin>.
Well, from HERE - of course!!!

cr1.jpg

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
I went to University in Albuquerque!!! Also, worked for the University of Arizona for a couple of weeks one summer, assisting with a Physics and Astronomy camp hosted by the University of Arizona. Took an extra week to travel around. Can't remember the name of the Canyon, copper creek or something like that. Had dinner there one night overlooking the gorge, it was interesting as there was a large gathering of Wikans that evening. Also, when you study Geography and Archaeology in the SW it is all about the Four Corners!!!

And your Avatar appears to be the birthplace of stars, can't remember messier catalog number though!

chatter97

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2011
Woodstock Georgia
Hey hamdamann,

We would LOVE to have you, and I've added your name to 'the list'.

Also, if you're coming from the Charlotte area, you'll probably want an overnite room nearby. If so, we gotcha covered (thanks to ECF member 'limeandblue')! :)

'SPECIAL RATE' OVER NIGHT ACCOMODATIONS for Saturday, February 18, 2012:
Hampton Inn - Sugarloaf Parkway
6010 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Phone 678-407-0018
  • The rate will be $69.00 plus tax. This will include breakfast and internet access! When calling the hotel for reservations, mention "Atlanta Vape Meet" to get the correct rate!!

It's probably important for me to emphasize the following:

ROOM RESERVATIONS AT THE 'SPECIAL RATE' CAN BE MADE THROUGH FEBRUARY 4TH!
Today is Feb. 2nd, so only 2.5 days left to take advantage of this rate.

All, there are still plenty of rooms available. I recieved a pm recently that someone said they tried to book and all were taken, but it is not true. Turns out you will have to call the front desk and set up the reservation:
678-407-0018.

PM me or Miken if you have any further questions.

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
All, there are still plenty of rooms available. I recieved a pm recently that someone said they tried to book and all were taken, but it is not true. Turns out you will have to call the front desk and set up the reservation:
678-407-0018.

PM me or Miken if you have any further questions.

Just an FYI, if they happen to run out of rooms, there is a Hampton Inn and a Country Inn & Suites about 3 - 4 blocks from Olde Towne. One's on Riverside Parkway and ones on Duluth Highway.

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
Hey, room for two more? Myself and Casondra. Thank you!
Amandamaher, I have added you and Casondra to 'the list'. :party:

As for whether or not we'll have room, we'll find out February 18th! :laugh: (If we run out of room, we'll figure it out! ;))

Lookin' forward to meetin' ya @ 'The Meetin'! :vapor:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
GREETINGS TO ALL!!

CURRENT HEAD COUNT:
The total current head count of confirmed attendees is a minimum of 84 FOLKS!!!!!! :shock:
(I want 100+, and we've got less than TWO WEEKS to get'em in here! GET TO WORK!! :ohmy:)

Total number above DOES include 19 attendees from FaceBook (but not their potential guests): Does not include attending vendors: Does not include 20 ECF names that have not yet confirmed (nor their potential guests).

Folks, we're gonna have a VAPE PARTY! BE THERE!! :banana: :headbang:
:rickroll:

Just a friendly reminder: Because our VAPERS MEET is on a busy Saturday night at Old Towne Grill, AND because ALL ORDERS FOR FOOD & DRINKS WILL BE ALA' CART (pay as you go), it will be much, Much, MUCH EASIER and FASTER on you AND our 'wait staff' if payments can be in cash, rather than credit card. :2c: :)

I'll post 'the HEAD list' in a few...:blink:

Last edited:

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
TOTAL CONFIRMED ATTENDING (not including vendors, FB guests or ECF non-responders) is Minimum of 84.

THE FOLLOWING 44 ECF NAMES HAVE CONFIRMED (number = heads/name):
wv2win - 1
want to quit - 1 (maybe 2)
Nyte - 1
MikenGA - 3
erich - 1
mfraz25 - 1
Pringles13 - 1
CloudBurst - 2
Mr. P - 2
GERGOZ - 2
s3anvap3s - 5 (maybe 7)
NestoChe - 1
Carless - 2
Warren D. Lockaby - 1
Dimitris - 2 (maybe 3)
limeandblue - 2 (maybe 6)
cricket1176 - 2
Zogem - 1
bugsbunny891 - 2
1atom12 - 1
HHV - 1
Zapp and Roger - 1
sacredgaming - 2
TheTrulyInsane - 1 (maybe 2)
Cracker23 - 1 (maybe 2)
Kelly2632 - 2
fizil - 1
ChaosAffect - 1
Chatter97 - 3
taxman32 - 1
VapingMonkey - 1
Balthezar - 1
hamdamann - 1
Sammy43 - 2
kno - 1
Blackross - 2
dde333 - 2 (maybe 3)
NebulaBrot - 1
amandamaher - 2
AtlJohnny - 1
Warped3k - 1
donnaq4 - 1 (maybe 2)
HadMatter - 1
ECF TOTALS: Minimum of 65 - maybe up to 77)

WE HAVE 19 confirmed attendees from FaceBook (not including guests)

THE FOLLOWING 13 ECF NAMES HAVE NOT YET RESPONDED TO MY 'PM' WITH A CONFIRMATION OR HEAD COUNT:
(please check the list)
Harley -
Jibboolie -
klopfelter -
Sir Vapalot -
CUOFFRDGA -
NorthOfAtlanta -
nitrojuga -
rowdy -
auntsteff -
Sayvil -
SpiderMo -
mylose64 -
f4ifrank -

EVERY VAPER IS WELCOME TO ATTEND OUR MEET AT OTG, but it's good to let us (the 'planning committee') know approximately how many folks you might be bringing with you...cuz WE have to deal with 'the management' of the location...and they will appreciate knowing in advance how many extra workers to schedule for that evening. :thumbs:

Mike ('official Head Counter') :glare:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread