Status
Not open for further replies.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Okay, I've been a supporting member for nearly 3 years but now I need to unsubscribe. I cannot work out how to stop the recurring payments. Doesn't look like I do it through Paypal.

Yes, you can do it through paypal.

Click Profile at the top of the page.
Click My Money, then click Update beside My preapproved payments to find your payment.
Select the payment, and then click Cancel.

Last edited:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
No, what I meant was that the payment doesn't come out through Paypal (I've checked & no Paypal debits). Was it done by credit card at some time? If so, how do I stop it?

I don't know if ECF ever did recurring payments other than through paypal, you'd probably get a better answer if you were to ask in Site Feedback and Help.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Can you only pay using paypal for supporting membership???does that allow me all privileges also?
Thank you everyone for being so supportive!
Love this site!

To the best of my knowledge Paypal is the only option at this time, and yes it affords you all the priviledges.
Do you know you can put your quit cigs banner in your signature and you won't have to paste it into your posts all the time. Just click settings(upper right of any page) and on the left hand side will be a link to "Edit Signature", click that link, then you can paste the URL for your banner in and it wil show up automatically anytime you post.

DirtyJon

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2014
USA RVA
To the best of my knowledge Paypal is the only option at this time, and yes it affords you all the priviledges.
Do you know you can put your quit cigs banner in your signature and you won't have to paste it into your posts all the time. Just click settings(upper right of any page) and on the left hand side will be a link to "Edit Signature", click that link, then you can paste the URL for your banner in and it wil show up automatically anytime you post.

I have it pasted into my signature has been there since I got it and havnt had to do anything with it since initial setup so not really sure why you mention this does it come up funny or odd on your device?

I have no issue paying to be a full member just don't have paypal and don't really have the option to set one up as I bank only with Smith& Wesson I refuse to have a b&m bank account these days!

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I have it pasted into my signature has been there since I got it and havnt had to do anything with it since initial setup so not really sure why you mention this does it come up funny or odd on your device?

Yes, it does look odd to me, the banner in your posts appears to be in the body of your posts. There is no line accross the top of it like all the other sigs I've seen and it is not all the way at the bottom like the others either. I don't know what's up with that.

DirtyJon

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2014
USA RVA
thank you bacc not sure how to fix all I did was paste in my box signature box the link from the site I got it from. On my phone an iPad it shows up normal I rarely break out the laptop these days may need to try from that instead. Any advice gladly accepted. The only thing is it doesn't always come up with correct totals humm.

Last edited:

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
thank you bacc not sure how to fix all I did was paste in my box signature box the link from the site I got it from. On my phone an iPad it shows up normal I rarely break out the laptop these days may need to try from that instead. Any advice gladly accepted. The only thing is it doesn't always come up with correct totals humm.

You don't need to fix it, it just fooled me into thinking you were maually putting it into each post, no problem. I just wonder if everyone sees it like I do, or if it's something with my computer, or what.

EDIT: Just noticed that when I quote your post your sig gets quoted also, that does not usualy happen either. You have a unique sig, at least from my computer.:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread