Become an ECF supporting member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FourWinds

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2014
UK
I was considering doing this thing, as I'm guessing cash will be needed as the user base grows exponentially, assuming the big money boys don't manage to kill vaping off in some way.

This thing is, I have an allergy to recurring charges. Although on the very first page of this thread it is stated that this would be changed, and there would be a non-recurring possibility, when I look at the form it is clearly stated that this will be a yearly recurring charge!?

If you can change this I'll help out, but I can't bring myself to sign up to anything recurring.

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
I was considering doing this thing, as I'm guessing cash will be needed as the user base grows exponentially, assuming the big money boys don't manage to kill vaping off in some way.

This thing is, I have an allergy to recurring charges. Although on the very first page of this thread it is stated that this would be changed, and there would be a non-recurring possibility, when I look at the form it is clearly stated that this will be a yearly recurring charge!?

If you can change this I'll help out, but I can't bring myself to sign up to anything recurring.

Yes, it's a recurring charge, but as soon as the deal goes through you can cancel the recurring part in Paypal. It's not recurring if you don't want it to be.

Also, keep in mind, you're just speaking to the regular membership in this forum. If you want to be heard by the movers and shakers, you would be more likely to be heard in the Site Feedback And Help Forum.

InfernoOrangeSS

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Pelham, AL
I am more than happy to support this place. When I first started looking into e-cigs as a means to quitting my cigarette addiction, all I knew of them were the look alikes that didn't really do anything for me. I have learned so much reading the information here. I am still a newbie, but ECF made it possible for me to learn about Vape Shops, true vaping equipment, and e-juices. I now own the KangerTech EVOD and have been cigarette free for 2 weeks. The cost of supporting ECF is nothing compared to what ECF has given me.
Thank you ECF and it's amazing members!!

:vapor:

GERGOZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2011
McDonough, Ga
count me in .....wish i woulda done this sooner

ECF has been my vaping family from the beginning ....even before i started, lol

i really appreciate all the folks that have helped me over the years (not to mention all the new friendships) and all the info that is right at my fingertips

i have said it before ......you folks are awesome !

gervis

Jordner

Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Seeing as I was just verified :) I'd love to become a supporting member, but sadly I don't have a paypal account. I've tried to set one up when I was younger, but I just don't have the patience for the set up time. If there is another way to provide the funds for a year would an admin please let me know. (I prefer the classic cash in between the pages method ;)) And, I have a question about my avatar, I'm not sure where to post it, why isn't it showing up?

Thanks!

Vape Happy

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Seeing as I was just verified :) I'd love to become a supporting member, but sadly I don't have a paypal account. I've tried to set one up when I was younger, but I just don't have the patience for the set up time. If there is another way to provide the funds for a year would an admin please let me know. (I prefer the classic cash in between the pages method ;)) And, I have a question about my avatar, I'm not sure where to post it, why isn't it showing up?

Thanks!

Vape Happy

If you're looking for answers from the forum staff the Site Feedback and Help forum is where to ask. The Paypal question gets asked alot, and I don't think there is another way to pay at this time. I'm not sure about your avatar, I see you have a pic on your profile, could it be possible that's what you want showing up as an avater pic. Profile and avatar pics are different things. You can find where to add your avatar pic by clicking on "Settings"(Upper right any page) and "Edit Avatar" will be on the left hand side of the page, right under "Edit Profile Picture".

Bigd432

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Richmond, KY

Thanks!

Vape Happy

The setup is a lot easier now if you have a debit card that's backed by MC or Visa. Just enter the info and it's added. It confirms everything more quickly. If you want to add a bank account and transfer money that way it might still be the same old way, but I decided not to go that route.

With that being said I am not a supporting member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread