Not open for further replies.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Hi Foggy
I'm sorry but this pattern is not possible to make or to electroform. In ordered for the forming to take place everything must conjoin otherwise the metal would just fall off the glass. My designs are very limited when it comes to this. So sorry.

I am definitely interested in glass for lava tanks. I'd like to see some with border designs top and bottom. Something like this:

stencil1.gif

Or modify this design:

smd39.gif

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Sugar_spice
Haven't answered this yet. Good question. Your right about the regulars being different sizes in the pictures. I can make any tank smaller so I just lumped them together. This weekend and for right now all I'll be making are regulars and lava size tanks.
I'll have a new batch on Monday to post.

Bedazzlle

Number 35 is calling me lol. when you say reg sized carto tanks, are you saying boge sized 3.0 sr ? Some of those tanks look a little longer than others so is it safe to assume the taller reg cartos tanks take dcts? or xl cartos?
If you have already explained this, sorry for asking again, I must have missed it.

:)

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
EXCEPT the people I've already written to about their special request.....

Sugar_spice
Haven't answered this yet. Good question. Your right about the regulars being different sizes in the pictures. I can make any tank smaller so I just lumped them together. This weekend and for right now all I'll be making are regulars and lava size tanks.
I'll have a new batch on Monday to post.

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Yes Bamrz they will fit most Delrin, and metal end caps. I'm still working on something better than rubber.

These are gorgeous!!! I'll be stalking and looking for Zenesis Std. and Mini's!

I have a question - would the "regular" ones fit with any of the delrin caps that are on the market? Sadly I can't use anything with rubber. :(

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
The first night this thread went up, I showed the picture of the lava tank ones to Ogre on Skype...and he bought me one. I received it today and all I can say is WOW!!!
They are the perfect compliment to the lavatank! The are easy to use and looks so good. Like lava tanks and potato chips, you will want more than one.....cause I know I do already!
Awesome product. They come packaged nicely. It was like opening a some fancy jewelry on Christmas! and the free gift that was included was a great surprise! And the customer service is fantastic. I can't say enough good things about the Bedazzle!

bedazzle.jpg

Last edited:

zygote

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2012
new york
The first night this thread went up, I showed the picture of the lava tank ones to Ogre on Skype...and he bought me one. I received it today and all I can say is WOW!!!
They are the perfect compliment to the lavatank! The are easy to use and looks so good. Like lava tanks and potato chips, you will want more than one.....cause I know I do already!
Awesome product. They come packaged nicely. It was like opening a some fancy jewelry on Christmas! and the free gift that was included was a great surprise! And the customer service is fantastic. I can't say enough good things about the Bedazzle!

bedazzle.jpg

that looks really nice!

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
Here's a picture of my beautiful Bedazzle tank on my Turquoise Lava tank. Not only is it gorgeous, but the fit is perfect! Absolutely no leaking at all, fits as snug as the original tank that was on this Lava, but not too tight that it's hard to remove the caps. Had to share this, working on getting a picture of another one of these beauties and will get that up too. These are amazing, very well made, and classy! Great job, Kathy, you've definitely made a winner with these!!!
IMG-20120506-00065.jpg

MeltingGlass

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Oshkosh, WI
www.bedazzletubes.com
Thanks for posting pics... It looks awesome with your mod and lava ends.

bedazzle.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread