Phiniac Pyrex Tanks… Unique, Rugged & Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Just a quick check in, as it has been a while.

My custom Phiniac tank is by far the best carto tank I have ever used, it is not even close and I have tried most of the top ones out there. Rockin' a Sophia in it these days.

jerome_redwoods.jpg

Also, my custom ebony Phiddlestick for the naming contest is my daily stealth setup and gets comments everywhere I go. I tend to kit out my pipes to the nines, but this little pocket stealth mode with a 18350 Rhodesian from epipemods and an Aspire mini nova for a Californian who is getting corralled left and right is a pretty sweet little setup.

stealth2.jpg

Hope all is well with MM and moorea!!!

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com

My custom Phiniac tank is by far the best carto tank I have ever used, it is not even close and I have tried most of the top ones out there. Rockin' a Sophia in it these days.

View attachment 331443

Also, my custom ebony Phiddlestick for the naming contest is my daily stealth setup and gets comments everywhere I go. I tend to kit out my pipes to the nines, but this little pocket stealth mode with a 18350 Rhodesian from epipemods and an Aspire mini nova for a Californian who is getting corralled left and right is a pretty sweet little setup.

View attachment 331442

All is well with me :) I hope you are doing good to.

I'm also loving the tip that MM made for me! I got all sorts of comments when we went to Vegas last week.

NaCl_H2O

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
San Antonio, TX

View attachment 331443

View attachment 331442

Hey Juicy!

The tip looks awesome on the pipe - glad you are enjoying it!

I finally broke down and made myself 5 tanks with matching tips and threw in Titanium caps too - I got a "Discount" :D

Those were kinda BIG - that's better :confused:

Last edited:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Those look nice.

I need to take some pictures of my new setup. I had Chris make me another tank to match the purple mother of pearl captive ring tip. I actually went with the same design as my other tank. It was the feather design, the birds were purple and the feather was orange. My new one to match the tip I did the feather purple and the birds white. I'm too lazy to take a photo now, but I will.

buergermeester

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Germany
I just ordered a skinny phinny for my wife. I tried a different tank supplier recently ('cause I'm a fool :unsure:) and it was no match for the high quality Phiniac. I threw it away in the trash and I will never stray again. Promise! Only Phiniac from here on out...
Yup, me wife use skinny phinny since 1year, no problems :toast:
She likes design and quality by Phiniac :vapor:

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Switch Tip Adapters now available on Phiniac.com!

The Switch Tip Adapter made by Siam Mods gives you the option to change the look and feel by switching the insert! See photos below. Inserts are made on the lathe by Mesquite Maniac using the same materials as the Phiddlestick (Tru-Stone, Wood, Acrylic and Glow Stonez). Currently we only have Tru-Stone (and one acrylic) available but the next batch will also include wood, and glow stonez as well as more acrylic.

The Switch Tip adapter is Titanium, so not only is light but gives you the option to include anodizing and choose from 9 color options!

Click the link below to get started:

Switch Tips - Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

switch-tips_zps8d09f31b.jpg

switch-tips2_zps4343875e.jpg

More new products and new tank designs coming soon!

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Hey Moo, How tall are the large and how short are the small?

Oh and did you get my pm a couple weeks back?

The tall adapter when screwed all the way without an insert is 23mm. There are very small variances with the inserts that might add a fraction of a mm. Same with the small adapters which are 18mm.

Yes I got your PM and thought Chris sent you caps. He just confirmed that although he thought he did, there is no shipping label to you in that time period, so the caps will go out tomorrow. Sorry for the mix-up. Some where here in the office there is an envelope with caps that were never sent.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Moo, I received the switch tip drip tips today and I gotta say.....they are perfect :D . The fushia with the black and white looks great on my russian91% on the snowflake MVPv2. The titanium with the black & grey looks great on my Billet Box, the way the grey works in the light is just like what the dragon plate carbon fiber does on the BB. Just love em. I'll be getting some more and can't wait to see what additions you add with the acrylic, true stone, wood and glow stones! Oh and thanks for the replacement caps. :)

moorea

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Marion, MT
phiniac.com
Phiniac.com is having an end of may sale that starts now and runs through May 31st! We have two coupon codes to choose from as well as FREE shipping on orders over $30.00.

Option #1 - Receive 15% off sandblasted or naked Phiniac or Skinny Phinny Tanks. Simply use the following coupon code on the view cart page:
may2014

Option #2 - Receive 10% of the following items; Phiniac Phiniques, ALL drip tips including Phiddlesticks and our new switch tip adapters and inserts, Phin Tins, Protank Products and AGT Tanks. Get the Phiniques and Phiddlesticks while they last, we are running low and more will not be here until after this sale is over. Simply use the following coupon code on the view cart page:
maysave10

In addition frost color for any Sandblasted or Phrosty Phiniac or Skinny Phinny tank is currently 59% off!!!

When copying and pasting above codes, please be sure not to paste in any blank spaces or the codes will not work.

Offer good while supplies last. Free Shipping offer for orders being shipped within the USA only.

Also, keep an eye on the site as Lily's Liquids will be coming to Phiniac Soon!

Phiniac Rugged Pyrex Glass Tanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread