Best big, cheap custard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenstein

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
It's easy to see what everyone thinks the best custards are. What I am looking for is, of all the vendors offering below premium prices on 120ml+ bottles of juice, who makes a custard you think is good at the price? If I am going to burn through juice at the rate I have been, I'd like to find something I enjoy that doesn't sell for a top shelf price.

on the list to sample for best cheap custard:
Vape Wild (ordered 1/25)
Dr. Crimmy's (ordered 1/27)
Steam juice
White Label

I'd be grateful for the nudge if you know of a vendor that sells a quality custard vape in big bottles for a great price so I can add them to my to try list. Thanks.

Last edited:

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Www.dieselbycg.com has a great vanilla custard that I just couldn't get enough of. I've tried 4 of their flavors and all were spot on. Use coupon code ecf for a discount.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I checked out their site. good prices but I have never heard anything about them and couldn't find anything when I searched on the forums. Are they new or just a local vendor? I'm tempted to try this vendor but would like to read some reviews on them first..

susanlinda823

Moved On
Oct 15, 2014
Dallas
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
I checked out their site. good prices but I have never heard anything about them and couldn't find anything when I searched on the forums. Are they new or just a local vendor? I'm tempted to try this vendor but would like to read some reviews on them first..

They're a fairly new company that started in December I believe. They have a Facebook group you can join and see reviews and such. I've had 4 flavors and they were all excellent. Fast shipping and great customer service as well. I'd highly recommend them. Use coupon code ecf.

Kyi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Atlanta
Actually, considering Vape Wild's prices, their custard is really good compared to some others I've tried. Big Willie's Custard is also supposed to be pretty good, you can find it on Giant Vapes. What flavors did you get erikbal? I'm thinking of picking up a few from Diesel to try since their flavors appeal to me.

erikbal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
Olean, NY
Actually, considering Vape Wild's prices, their custard is really good compared to some others I've tried. Big Willie's Custard is also supposed to be pretty good, you can find it on Giant Vapes. What flavors did you get erikbal? I'm thinking of picking up a few from Diesel to try since their flavors appeal to me.

I got Chris's Custard, Gypsy Juice, Crunch Berry and Cake Batter. They were all good and honestly I couldn't get enough of the custard or the cake batter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread