Best Custard in Large Bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
I am looking for recommendations for e-juice vendors who offer custards in 120ml / 240miles sizes. Just need plain old vanilla custard, nothing fruity.

What have folks been using as their ADVs that might come in large bottle sizes? Not looking for cheap stuff, willing to pay more if they come in larger sizes.

THANKS!

cjpeltz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2014
United States
Charlie's custard from Charlie Noble. Using DISCOUNT20 gets you a 120ml for roughly 35 bucks. It's my ADV.

Hearing lots of rave about Isle of Custards over in the UK, but you're gonna pay more obviously due to shipping. They also offer large bottles.

THANK YOU @jrenae4 . I have tried Charlie's Custard in the past and loved it. I didn't know they came in 120ml bottles, and really appreciate you passing on the coupon code. Going to place my order right now...

GrandSam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Oceanside, CA, USA
yuck. i bought 240mls and can't vape it.

Make sure both your coil and wick are spotless. On Cloud Custard is extremely temperamental.
On a dirty coil or wick, it tastes like some odd concoction of random spices. On a clean coil and wick, it tastes like heaven. If you dont like it, let me know and I'll probably buy it off of you, haha.

Reactions: Vapin Dave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread