Best Cigalike in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

orior

Aug 2, 2016
plugging through fasttech all im seeing for minis is the k500, which is a notoriously "meh" eroll clone. They didnt really understand what it tis that makes the eroll better that other autos they got the 3.7v, but the biggest deal was swiotch reliability (the switch air vent doesn't clog up and break) so its got the standard "battery dies after a week" think that killed all the other automatics.

I still believe that if someone made a really reliable auto of ANY type it would win.

The winner for me should be Eroll PCC Mega - with 3 slots, and eroll with a slightly bigger cartridge - 1ml, or something, just extend it a bit. Too bad it looks like a dream which will never come true.

I still have my PCC Mega and it's a great "to go" device. I rotate between 3 flavors, and it's great.

orior

Aug 2, 2016
Oh, I see now.
I've seen this ecig before in my endless searches for eroll batteries, but I thought it's the same ovale's eroll with a new pcc. Now I notice the ecig itself is different now. Too bad joyetech didn't make this version too.

I've found the emini Duo in the ovale's UK site. It seems the parts are pretty expensive, but at least it's some option.
I guess I will try it when all my eroll batteries will deplete completely and swallow the price, given no choice.
I just hope it won't be discontinued too by then :)

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Oh, I see now.
I've seen this ecig before in my endless searches for eroll batteries, but I thought it's the same ovale's eroll with a new pcc. Now I notice the ecig itself is different now. Too bad joyetech didn't make this version too.

I've found the emini Duo in the ovale's UK site. It seems the parts are pretty expensive, but at least it's some option.
I guess I will try it when all my eroll batteries will deplete completely and swallow the price, given no choice.
I just hope it won't be discontinued too by then :)
Replacement batteries are unobtainium but whole kits are $35 from the joytech USA site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread