Best Cigalike

Status
Not open for further replies.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
8FFF3CDA-7AE1-42BC-A083-D75AD20D031E.jpeg
Although pricey, the migcig 21 with refillable fusion tanks(2.5 ohms ) ( or fusion max tank ( 1.8 ohms) if you use nicotine) are the best cogalikes i have tried. Their tanks hold 1.3 ml of eliquid, you can buy ones that you can auto inhale out of instead of button operated. You can buy disposable silicone tips so it feels like a cigarette more in your mouth. They supply a constant 4.2 volts due to a small chip inside of them until the battery charge dies.( unlike all other cigalikes where the power decreases as the battery charge fades - giving a less satisifying vape) And they are 280 - 340 mah depending on the size. Which you wont find much better mah battery size in a cigalike. Dont get the jole joye ones they wont last very long at all, very poor battery life .

The top three cigalikes on the market are v2, halo, and migcig 21. Of all of those, i prefer the migcig 21 due to the chip inside. Also the hot pink colored one really feels like a cigarette due to its texture. Just remember to buy a skinny syringe so you can fill them as they have narrow tanks.

Im not sure if you can use nic salts in them, but its preferable to use the fusion max tank for nicotine. Since it is such a small device, you will want to use very simple flavored ejuices to get good flavor, like candy watermelon, mango and peach, orange creamsicle, banana split, golden ticket tastes nice in them too. Just no complex flavors like bakeries.

I vape them at 0 nic when i go out with the girls , they arent bulky and easy to throw in your pocket. They do have amazing flavor for being a cigalike. Not much difference compared to a nautilis mini with some flavors, actually.

You can use pg or a variation of pg and vg in these, to a max of 70pg/30 pg. I suggest going 50/50 vg/pg for best flavor and cloud output. You will get a decent sized cloud from these things, like the vision spinner at 4.2 volts, and their tanks are pretty darn good. Dont be afraid to have some flavor in your ejuice, just stay away from juices with daap ( diacthyl , acetoen, acetyl propyl, fruitoise) and you will be ok. Most eliquids dont have these chemicals unless they are custards, but its always good to check with the company.

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I can't believe members of this forum are actually discussing the likes of;
Halo, V2, Mig, White Cloud and all the rest.
White Cloud were the infamous company that sold $25.99 kits for $149.99
V2 bribe every review site they can find with commission for sales. They are one of the most nefarious companies in any walk of life.
Halo... no thanks. Standard 808 stuff for almost twice the price.
Mig - yup they were a joke from the start making out their 4.2v system was somehow worth paying 25% more for even on products that had no relevance at all to the 4.2v system.... like clearomizer tanks. "Because I sell unique bananas, I am going to charge you a 25% premium for oranges"...

All these companies should eject themselves from this planet on a one-way journey to a black hole. That would be saving a lot of people a lot of money and frustration.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
I can't believe members of this forum are actually discussing the likes of;
Halo, V2, Mig, White Cloud and all the rest.
White Cloud were the infamous company that sold $25.99 kits for $149.99
V2 bribe every review site they can find with commission for sales. They are one of the most nefarious companies in any walk of life.
Halo... no thanks. Standard 808 stuff for almost twice the price.
Mig - yup they were a joke from the start making out their 4.2v system was somehow worth paying 25% more for even on products that had no relevance at all to the 4.2v system.... like clearomizer tanks. "Because I sell unique bananas, I am going to charge you a 25% premium for oranges"...

All these companies should eject themselves from this planet on a one-way journey to a black hole. That would be saving a lot of people a lot of money and frustration.
Why wouldn’t the 4.2 volts matter on a 1.8 ohm clearomizer?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Why wouldn’t the 4.2 volts matter on a 1.8 ohm clearomizer?

Yes - I agree with you, I worded it badly.

The point is, they were charging 25% extra for selling Aspire clearomizers along with other supposedly 'unique' products. The batteries might be unique but the rest was standard and available elsewhere much cheaper. They knew, we knew it...but newbies might not have seen it.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I know, I know - I've read all the negatives about them but hear me out.

I've been a smoker for 30+ years. It's not the nicotine or the flavor - I enjoy the act itself. I've lost track of how many times I've quit (longest streak was 6 years) only to start again while on vacation or out with friends who smoke. I'm looking for something that will make me feel like I'm smoking but without the nicotine, flavor, or health risks. I figure a cigalike will give me the most "realistic" experience but I'm wondering if it's possible to use them only with water (basically making them a pocket humidifier). If anyone can offer some insight, advice, or reccomendations I would be very appreciative.

Well, I guess I'll be the first one to agree with you, since I have a mother in law that fit the same bill as you. She was a smoker for 40+ years, and has quit several times only to relapse back in. Her last quit was about 3 years ago, but this time, she's staying off of cigarettes by vaping a low powered device with zero nicotine. This sounds identical to what you're going through.

She was satisfied for a while using something called mistic. It was a refillable system that was about the same size as a traditional cigarette. However, that company dropped that device, and now sell ego style pens. That system worked great, but due to lack of sales, they dropped the item, and now it can't be bought anywhere. she had to go back to EGO style batteries. After a shopping spree of $40, she's remained off of cigarettes. She enjoys the action of smoking, but enjoys the zero nic juices.

Cigalikes don't produce much vapor, and the lack of vapor just made it seem not quite the same. She did go with an ego style. Using water won't do anything.. since it doesn't provide any vapor at all. You would be vaping pretty much air with a higher humidity level... no visible vapor. I would suggest a low powered device like an ego, and CE5 combination. Get some zero nicotine juice that you like, and just keep one of those around.

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
Yes - I agree with you, I worded it badly.

The point is, they were charging 25% extra for selling Aspire clearomizers along with other supposedly 'unique' products. The batteries might be unique but the rest was standard and available elsewhere much cheaper. They knew, we knew it...but newbies might not have seen it.

i dont see the fusion tanks for mig cig 21 on aspire website

tara81

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2014
canada
Well, maybe they have sorted out their lives and stopped selling Aspire stuff as something special. It can happen. Good for them... I hate(d) all that nonsense.

While their batteries are $20 a piece and their clearomizers are roughly $5 each, they do last a long time and are probably the best cigalike i have tried.

• Useful
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread