Not open for further replies.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Because I love LOVE love (did I say love) AIKO but it is not great to vape in a Taifun I have been adding a little of other yogurts to it and it is still good. Might be my next walk on the wild side with sub ohming. Aiko that is

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
who has beard that has a good sale? Breazy does not carry it

Maxvape.com has beard on sale right now for $11.11 for a 30 ml., but for the cinnamon funnel cake one, they don't have the lower nic strengths in stock. They do have lower nic strengths for other of their juices.

Reactions: DJLEC

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Interesting concept by UD for someone like me that cannot deal with the tiny screws if it works well and flavor is good although I wonder if the levers will break off at some point — UD EZ screwless RTA.

Interesting concept, did you order it?

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Interesting concept, did you order it?

I watched a couple of videos. This can be used with a single or double post. The tabs appear to be spring loaded and the reviewer stated he did not know how long the tabs will last. The tabs do rattle when closed if you shake your mod although it doesn’t do anything other than make noise. Hole size of the two posts are different in size. Adjusting the juice flow and air flow can be a little tricky — move one and the other moves. Flavor is good although they did receive the RTA for free. Jury is out for me at the moment and will sleep on it tonight — 15% off today and tomorrow.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Business must be slow for Good Life Vapor. Just got another email on their Memorial Day sale.

REMEMBER25 for 25% off ALL WEEKEND!
Use the code REMEMBER25 at http://www.goodlifevapor.com to receive 25% off site wide ALL WEEKEND LONG!

The code expires on Monday evening at midnight EST!

#GREATESTDRIPS
The new line from Good Life Vapor is now ready for purchase! We have worked countless hours to bring your new and improved version of the all time top 4 Good Life Vapor flavors! These flavors have collectively sold more than one million bottles, so you know they are great!

Please go to http://www.goodlifevapor.com to purchase 60ml bottles of the best selling juice on the market!​

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
Because I love LOVE love (did I say love) AIKO but it is not great to vape in a Taifun I have been adding a little of other yogurts to it and it is still good. Might be my next walk on the wild side with sub ohming. Aiko that is

Vaping it (AIKO) right now in an Aromamizer Supreme, dual horizontal, 0.11 Ω, 470 F (old-ish wick), 48 watts.

"Resistance is futile. You will be absorbed". [emoji15]

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Here's another sale.

Ecig.com Memorial Day (20% Off)
13 hours ago Sales, USA Vendor 0 Comments 291 Views

I just added this to the Memorial Day List. But ecig.com has proven time and time again that they can bring items to market at the lowest prices. Especially when your looking at US vendors. So… any additional discounts are can make for some crazy nice deals. Especially if it’s a 20% discount! Use the coupon code “MDAY20” at checkout and you’ll save an additional 20% off your entire purchase atecig.com. I don’t know how long this coupon code will last. I’m assuming at least through Memorial Day. But with that said… I’m not so sure many of the more popular items will stay in stock very long. So, take advantage of it while you can.

Use Coupon Code: MDAY20

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Business must be slow for Good Life Vapor. Just got another email on their Memorial Day sale.

REMEMBER25 for 25% off ALL WEEKEND!
Use the code REMEMBER25 at http://www.goodlifevapor.com to receive 25% off site wide ALL WEEKEND LONG!

The code expires on Monday evening at midnight EST!

#GREATESTDRIPS
The new line from Good Life Vapor is now ready for purchase! We have worked countless hours to bring your new and improved version of the all time top 4 Good Life Vapor flavors! These flavors have collectively sold more than one million bottles, so you know they are great!

Please go to http://www.goodlifevapor.com to purchase 60ml bottles of the best selling juice on the market!​
I cant order them now, as I have too many orders out ATM, However somehow I never tried these guys and I am curious, I know they are known from elkimino and deadly sin, But how are there other flavs especially The blue berry waffles, cake boss mr churro, Popstar I was looking at

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I cant order them now, as I have too many orders out ATM, However somehow I never tried these guys and I am curious, I know they are known from elkimino and deadly sin, But how are there other flavs especially The blue berry waffles, cake boss mr churro, Popstar I was looking at

I've heard great things on this thread about Cake Boss, & Mr. Churro, but I haven't tried them myself.

I love their Nana's Nuts -- Banana Nut Bread, Spook Sauce -- peach -- butterscotch and rum, Tahitian Pearl -- lime, coconut and pear, & Pie Gobbler -- spicey pumpkin pie. I will continue reordering every one of the GLV juices I have ordered. They are all that good!! You might think about doing one of their sample packs. One of them lets you choose four 10 ml. juices for $20 and another lets you choose four 30 ml. bottles for a great price as well.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I love the Blueberry Waffle and Mr Churro. El Kamino is an old fav if you like tobacco's. Nana's Nuts is good. Noggin used to love Cake Boss, it is high VG, so is the waffle and Churro. El Kamino and Nana's are 50/50. I like the 50/50 line a little better

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
So...reports from the dark side. I sub-ohmed all weekend. Good for a change. Something occurred to me that has occurred to me before, after awhile at high watts some things taste like ..grease. That and all the juice in the tank gets dark so quick. I find this gross, first tasting grease and then looking at these dark orange tanks. I crossed back over to the usual side. Flavors seem better, to me, at low watts. I am vaping Lemon Cream and Mr Vapes RY4, fresh coils in Taifuns at 12.5 watts

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I read the reviews for El Kamino and had to place an order.

"I ordered it because someone said this juice tasted like Bobas Bounty, however this juice stands on its own merits"

I might have paraphrased the above. I don't think too clearly when anyone mentions Bobas Bounty.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I love the Blueberry Waffle and Mr Churro. El Kamino is an old fav if you like tobacco's. Nana's Nuts is good. Noggin used to love Cake Boss, it is high VG, so is the waffle and Churro. El Kamino and Nana's are 50/50. I like the 50/50 line a little better
actually the waffle one is not high VG

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I read the reviews for El Kamino and had to place an order.

"I ordered it because someone said this juice tasted like Bobas Bounty, however this juice stands on its own merits"

I might have paraphrased the above. I don't think too clearly when anyone mentions Bobas Bounty.
I think you will love El Kamino

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
I'm surprised glas is a hit with many. Their base was pretty icky to me, and like perfumey.

TVK emailed their sale, I was gonna try some of their new stuff, but vapor chef came out with a lemon cake, so I'm trying that first :) I see peeps looking for teas sometimes too, tvcs raspberry tea is pretty nice!

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
El kamino is a most unusual vape. when I had it, I can remember tasting many different things ( more than bobas, which always tasted like oatmeal cream pie with raisins. Not that that was a bad thing.) I Can see a comparison to boba's as a sweet-ish tobacco. I Think there's more going on in el kamino.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014

It appears that GLV is running sales on a regular basis so I think you should be OK if you wait. I do not order from them anymore and still receive their emails only because I was not unsubscribed.

The only ones on your list that I have tried are Blueberry Morning (waffles) and Mr Churro. Personally I did not care for Blueberry Morning. For me Mr Churro tasted exactly like a real churro and I don’t know if my imagination was working overtime however at times I could intermittently taste the fried taste of a churro. I did like it. At the time I was looking for a cinnamon flavor and instead settled on TPR Cinna-Drizzle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread