Best Gourmet Ejuice Vendors #3 - Juice Junkies Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I found a bottle of Uncle Junks Junkyard Scotch that has been in my vape cabinet for about 3 months. I forgot what an outstanding creamy, light butterscotch and banana flavor this juice has to offer. What a great find. Now, off to figure out how to DIY this mix!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I found a bottle of Uncle Junks Junkyard Scotch that has been in my vape cabinet for about 3 months. I forgot what an outstanding creamy, light butterscotch and banana flavor this juice has to offer. What a great find. Now, off to figure out how to DIY this mix!
YES please :)

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
where do we get this wonderful sounding creation?

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When ya get close with the recipe, please share! Please! Sounds fantastic!

Will definitely do so. The banana and butterscotch are very creamy, smooth and subtle, yet uniquely flavorful. Neither is overly forward. The "other subtle flavors" is an additional challenge... I read somewhere that strawberry is also present, but I don't taste any at all.

Product Description
Junk Yard Scotch is a blend of bananas, butterscotch and other subtle flavors.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Congratulations on the win, @chanelvaps. I Ordered my first liquid from Branded, got "sell out " on the way. Strawberry, custard and a touch of caramel.
thanks. Have you had Birthday Suit by Branded? I eye that one all the time and then I got lucky and a friend sent me a home made one that sounds exactly like it.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
thanks. Have you had Birthday Suit by Branded? I eye that one all the time and then I got lucky and a friend sent me a home made one that sounds exactly like it.
No. Sell out will be my first try from Branded, they've got a few things that have been on my radar so I hope that I like this one.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
1cf65bdd-76fe-4a08-a3d3-8177fa043816.jpg

Simply use code GLIDE at checkout to receive the discount! The code expires Wednesday, 8/24/16 at 11:59:59PM EST.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I saw the Stash email on the sale and I was a little annoyed only because my last order I purchased 60mls of three flavors that I have not even touched yet so definitely not ready to re-order. The only one I did vape is Soulshine because I wanted to see if it was a reoder. I finished my 30ml bottle last week. I do like it however even though I like butterscotch I like AiV Sultana better — wonder if it could be the wine and the pear that makes me like it better.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I ended up not purchasing Wisconsin Dairy Company and Public Bru from ejuices.com. Instead I found Wisconsin Dairy Pistachio Ice Cream at Vape Falcon for less plus I did not care for their jury-rigged age verification process. In addition to the pistachio flavor I also bought Gingerbread Bread. They had Titan by Mod Fuel which was another flavor I wanted to try. Ended up buying Grahamfather direct from Public Bru.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I have had my Ripe Vapes Key Lime Cookie for a few days and decided to give it a try. On the inhale I am getting a slightly tart lime and cookie although sometimes I get the lime on the inhale with the lime-cookie on the exhale. I think this is the first time I have had an eliquid with cookie in it and I find the cookie to be quite nice. I am going to let this steep longer to see how it changes.

@chanelvaps — Vape Falcon has the Element Key Lime Cookie although I don’t know how the price compares. If I did not have the Ripe Vapes Key Lime Cookie I was almost tempted to buy it so maybe next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread