Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
We're awfully quiet ...
Since it is the first day of fall, I thought I would see if anyone has some favorite fall liquids we could talk about.
I have two:
Pie Gobbler from Good Life Vapor: Pie Gobbler
This one is heavy on the spice, especially clove.

Rear Diff from Boosted: Rear Diff
Very smooth and creamy pumpkin with a mild spice.

Anyone tried Ode To Ichabod from Bumble Bee? I am anxious to try this one. Ode to Ichabod

Anyone else have some favorite vapes for fall?

Last edited:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
We're awfully quiet ...
Since it is the first day of fall, I thought I would see if anyone has some favorite fall liquids we could talk about.
I have two:

Anyone tried Ode To Ichabod from Bumble Bee? I am anxious to try this one. Ode to Ichabod

Ooooh yeah. That Pie Gobbler is delish.

I'm having a hard time thinking about fall flavours. It's still in the 90's in Florida, and all I wanna vape is fruit flavours.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
We're awfully quiet ...
I have two:

That Ode to Ichabod sounds fantastic!

I love Pie Gobbler and AHL's Autumn Mist.

Seduce Juice has a 25% off sale on right now, and they are also releasing their Holiday juices now. One of them looks really good, it's a peppermint mocha. I tried their Holiday Spice Cake last year, and was not impressed with it. I'll post the sale info below.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 10:27:30 -0400

image2964353.png

Order Now

View this email in your browser

8721 Sidney Circle Suite 800 Charlotte, NC 28269

Unsubscribe

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I'm really enjoying arise. From cloud company still. I don't really have any fall flavors. But arise is a strawberry pastry filling. With some spices maybe. I am now curious about some other flavors they have.

I ordered churrios and got milkman in the white bottle instead. I don't know how I feel about it. It's smooth, reminds me of sugar milk. I'm gonna come back to it in a week or two. I do have churrios on the way. Has any one here tried it yet?

I did find out if you want to sub ohm and still get a little throat hit. Alice in vapeland max vg is good for that. The April moon and sultana are complimentary to each other. I think if you like one, you might like the other. And well white rabbit max vg, is my favorite so far out of the recent juices I've tried.

I was pretty disappointed in sub homing strawnilla. The sugar on the exhale chokes me up. Literally. The flavor is awesome, but after the exhale I feel like I just have a mouthful of sugar crystals. If any one has any ideas on what I can mix with it, well I'm all ears.

I've always enjoyed claim your throne, and it's so much better at .5 ohms. Surprise, made by the same people who make arise.

So for me I finally found three juices I can call adv's. And yet I still need more.

I really want to try douches reserve. I remember seeing it posted here a lot.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I'm really enjoying arise. From cloud company still. I don't really have any fall flavors. But arise is a strawberry pastry filling. With some spices maybe. I am now curious about some other flavors they have.

I ordered churrios and got milkman in the white bottle instead. I don't know how I feel about it. It's smooth, reminds me of sugar milk. I'm gonna come back to it in a week or two. I do have churrios on the way. Has any one here tried it yet?

I did find out if you want to sub ohm and still get a little throat hit. Alice in vapeland max vg is good for that. The April moon and sultana are complimentary to each other. I think if you like one, you might like the other. And well white rabbit max vg, is my favorite so far out of the recent juices I've tried.

I was pretty disappointed in sub homing strawnilla. The sugar on the exhale chokes me up. Literally. The flavor is awesome, but after the exhale I feel like I just have a mouthful of sugar crystals. If any one has any ideas on what I can mix with it, well I'm all ears.

I've always enjoyed claim your throne, and it's so much better at .5 ohms. Surprise, made by the same people who make arise.

So for me I finally found three juices I can call adv's. And yet I still need more.

I really want to try douches reserve. I remember seeing it posted here a lot.

I'm so glad you've found some ADVs!! You went through a rough patch with juices!

Thank you for your perspective on AIVs Sultana & April Moon. Those are two juices I've been wanting to try for a while now. I can't wait to try them.

I don't know what to suggest about the Strawnilla. Maybe you should try mixing it with a juice that is more tart than sweet? I've also heard people who DIY say they add a drop or two of lemon juice (not lemon e juice, I'm talking about actual lemon juice, from squeezing a lemon or a bottle of the concentrated lemon juice) to reduce the sweetness in a juice.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
2 Really Good liquids that I have not seen mentioned:
French Dude by vapebreakfastclassics, this is a blueberry french toast flavor, very good, sweet but not too sweet, much better than Pancake Man by the same company.
Birthday Suit by Branded, I describe this as a sweet vanilla custard/birthday cake flavor, very sweet but oh so tasty, like vaping dessert. I love it, it's really sweet but I can still use it as an ADV.

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
The fall flavors thing reminded me that when i started vaping the first time, one of the flavors i used was cloves. I def couldn't do that anymore!

Peppermocha latte from Seduce sounds good. I may give that a try eventually.

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread