Not open for further replies.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
The review was there in the OP.
I will add, it taste like a bite of Chocolate Chip cookie
dipped in milk. If you want to try it let me know.
@vjc0628

Wow I am sorry this is why I should not read too fast, I thought I read was just the description on the site, I see it now. Sorry

Reactions: DJLEC

nilesong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2011
Sector 001
FOTW is Candied Cavendish

07d9f45b3bfb4b209c5146f33a604894.jpg

Sent from my NX-74205 using Tapatalk

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Primitive vapor Vestige is so darn good I could drink it
Key lime sugar glazed donut.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Holy crap. Sounds good! I've been craving a good key lime flavour recently. I remember liking Stash Valhalla, but I only had a tiny sample bottle of it. Speaking of which, they need to have a sale! I want to get me some Aiko!

Lacit1707

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2014
CT
Got Cookies E Liquid by Fat Kid E Juice

Taste

"The Fat Kid E Juice – Got Cookies E Liquid reminds you of your younger years of eating freshly baked chocolate chip cookies dunked into ice cold milk. Every vape is a bit of oven-fresh chocolate chip cookies, lathered in smooth and creamy milk to create one of the best drink/dessert vapes available in the market to date. The Got Cookies E Liquid gives you a fresh burst of chocolate chip cookie with a crescendo splash of creamy and sweet milk to finish. Upon inhale you receive warm notes of chocolate chips freshly baked into a cookie, giving your vape a sugar rush like no other. The exhale of the Got Cookies E Liquid smooths it out with a creamy aftertone of sweet milk, delicious and savory."

It is definitely a dual coiler, as it's an 80/20 ratio. Excellent on a dripper, and great in a RDA. Despite the above description, it isn't overly sweet. Just enough to bring the flavors together. I really enjoy this flavor.

Awesome deal: $39.99
Package Includes:
  • 1 x 180ml Bottle of Got Cookies
  • 2 x 15ml Unicorn Bottles
  • 1 x Cookie Gift Bag
f4079c66cf08e824a86364247c5a808c.jpg

think this juice will be a problem in a tank? been looking for a choc chip cookie vape!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Stash Anniversary Sale!
View this email in your browser

It's Our Anniversary!
Thanks for all your support these past 2 years.
Now let's celebrate!

We're thrilled to announce that on October 1st, Stash will celebrate our two year anniversary! Obviously we couldn't have done it without you, so please accept our most sincere, heartfelt 'thank you' for helping us to reach this milestone.

To help us celebrate, we are offering a full, site wide sale, good for 20% off your entire order (excluding gift cards and wholesale orders). Simply use code CANDLES at checkout to receive the discount! The code expires Saturday, 10/1/16, at 11:59:59PM EST.

While we'll do our best to get your shipments out with the speed and accuracy you've come to expect from us, please anticipate a lead time of 3-5 business days for orders placed during this sale.
GET IT NOW!
Dark Star Reserve (in 3mg)!
It's been awhile, but it's finally ready! We mixed a double batch this time around, but it never seems to last long so get yours while you still can. We kindly request you limit your purchase to 2 bottles of DSR.

Order Today!

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
Stash Anniversary Sale!
View this email in your browser
It's Our Anniversary!
Thanks for all your support these past 2 years.
Now let's celebrate!

We're thrilled to announce that on October 1st, Stash will celebrate our two year anniversary! Obviously we couldn't have done it without you, so please accept our most sincere, heartfelt 'thank you' for helping us to reach this milestone.

To help us celebrate, we are offering a full, site wide sale, good for 20% off your entire order (excluding gift cards and wholesale orders). Simply use code CANDLES at checkout to receive the discount! The code expires Saturday, 10/1/16, at 11:59:59PM EST.

While we'll do our best to get your shipments out with the speed and accuracy you've come to expect from us, please anticipate a lead time of 3-5 business days for orders placed during this sale.
GET IT NOW!
Dark Star Reserve (in 3mg)!
It's been awhile, but it's finally ready! We mixed a double batch this time around, but it never seems to last long so get yours while you still can. We kindly request you limit your purchase to 2 bottles of DSR.

Order Today!

The sale queen hath speaketh!

Seriously though. I was just coming here to post this. Foiled again!

fancypants

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Louisiana
Hi all, hope that you are doing okay!

I know it's been a LONG time since I posted but there's been a lot going on. I'd been fighting with my doctor regarding my health as most days I could barely move but we finally seem to be moving forward as of Monday, it has taken quite a while. Then we also had that epic flood and two days after it had finished, my stepfather fell (we don't know why), gave himself his third and worst concussion of all. He cracked his skull (again), broke some bones in his face and they were fighting the brain swelling plus they had to put in a trach temporarily as he kept going into respiratory failure. Unfortunately it seems his mind will not recover and we've had to look into nursing homes for him. On top of that, he left my mom in a mess and I've had to take over running the office for her. Needless to say, it's been unbelievably hectic. So I'm stopping in to say hi and hopefully I'll be able to be more active.

Anyways, my vaping obsessions lately have been Ube Sticky Rice, I have the mango on the way as well, Berry Crunch Time (which isn't all that gourmet :lol:), Lemon custard mixed with lemon cheesecake from That 1 Vape, Cannoli Be Nuts, Tally Ho Liturgy (obsessed), and Frosted Nilla Nade. I also have quite a few others I need to try but I've been in a comfort vape mood. I ordered 2 new ones from a line called Alchemy, Element is described as "a soft fluffy meringue with a nice crusty shell and smother it with whipped cream before topping it off with fresh, juicy kiwi fruit and and a couple of slices of banana." The other one I got is Spirit, same thing but with strawberry and banana. Since they were on sale for $20 for 60 ml I had to get them.

Sorry for the letter yet again, lol. I hope everyone is well! :):wub:

Last edited:

empteeteacup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
Tampa, FL
I just got this in my Craft Vapery box: Puddin E-Liquid Puddin - E-Liquid | Craft Vapery

The description is: "baked, fluffy, gooey cinnamon bread pudding masterpiece drizzled in a light vanilla sauce". It's really delicious! I don't taste a lot of cinnamon, which is well and good by me, but it is a really good bread pudding flavour. Easily a new favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread