Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Finally got some sleep. Valerian root AND Melatonin. Got a solid 6 hours. More than I have slept in the last week. Too much anxiety.
On another note, my fav DIY MASTER Chef cloned one of my fav juices. :rickroll::banana::toast::vapor:

Sorry to hear this chan. It will get better. They always say it's the darkest right before the dawn. It sounds like you are the darkest part of the night. The dawn is just around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
how much is shipping? Usually if one flavor is top notch others are too right? is the code reddit12?

I don’t know anything about the other flavors although I did buy the Jammy Raspberry Doughnut which I have not tried yet. I don’t know what your flavor profile is but some of the others that caught my eye include the Coke Float, the apple pie and the Lemon Merignue Pie. For the Lemon Meringue Pie I am interested in knowing how it compares to Mr. Meringue. Maybe @tazzle will chime in and provide some feedback on the ones she tried and liked as well as those she did not care for.

As far as shipping I don’t remember exactly what the costs were. I do remember that they offer two international prices — one with tracking and one without with tracking being the more expensive one. The Reddit code you mentioned is the one I used. If you add a juice to your cart and go to check out you will see the international rates. You can then delete your cart.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Maybe @tazzle will chime in and provide some feedback on the ones she tried and liked as well as those she did not care for.

My favorites are the gingerbread ice cream sandwich (top!), the lemon meringue pie, and ultimate apple pie. I also like Joke-ah and jammy raspberry doughnut, which is, I think the most popular among customers, followed by the lemon meringue pie.

The LMP stacks up really well against Mr. Meringue and Dinner Lady, which are pretty expensive over here, so a very good choice if you are in UK or EU, but maybe doesn't make as much sense ordering from the US (not sure how the prices break down with shipping). It's really good though. I'd put Dinner Lady at the top of the list, followed by this and Mr Meringue.

I love the apple pie for many of the same reasons I love the gingerbread sammich -- not overly cinnamonated, and a nice continuous-vape experience. I'm not at all an expert on apple pie flavors, but I like it more than any I've tried in the past (not that many).

I like Joke-ah (after a decent steep), which is an orange creamsicle kind of flavor; nice and smooth, orangey and creamy, and not too much koolada (critical!!!), but again, in the US you probably have a load of e liquids with a similar flavor. I will probably order this again.

The jammy raspberry doughnut was good, but didn't really jingle my bells. I think if it were blueberry I'd like it better, because raspberry seems not to really be my fave vape fruit.

I wasn't fond of the smokey banana bread, though I might have to give it another whirl now that it's aged quite a bit. I was so-so about the Kent Custard, but sent it with my husband to work and all the vapers were very happy with it. Hm, what else have I tried?

Ah, the Whiskey Melt. That was just okay to me, but I put it away for longer steeping. I don't have an empty tank to try it again right now, so will report later. And Pimmonade Summers is a very odd duck. If you like Pimms Cup, there's a good chance you'll like it. It's sort of an herbal gin with fruit (lemonade? ish?) flavor. Very unusual, and probably a love it/hate it kind of thing. I might fall on the hate side, but I've put it away to try again in the heat of summer with a tall icy cocktail.

I think those are all I've tried so far. I've just ordered another 100 ml of the gingerbread ice cream sammich, and threw in a dragonfruit and cream small size to try.

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I like Joke-ah (after a decent steep), which is an orange creamsicle kind of flavor; nice and smooth, orangey and creamy, and not too much koolada (critical!!!), but again, in the US you probably have a load of e liquids with a similar flavor. I will probably order this again.
This seems to be a flavor I hear others are chasing and maybe never find the GREAT one.

The LMP stacks up really well against Mr. Meringue and Dinner Lady, which are pretty expensive over here, so a very good choice if you are in UK or EU, but maybe doesn't make as much sense ordering from the US (not sure how the prices break down with shipping). It's really good though. I'd put Dinner Lady at the top of the list, followed by this and Mr Meringue.
Dinner Lady Lemon Tart is at the top of my fav and #1 juices for sure! Have you tried any others of the DL line?

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Thanks @tazzle — terrific input.

A good orange flavor is not easy to find here and the same with blueberries anyhow for me. I like that DPS offers 10 and 30ml bottles as 10ml bottles are basically extinct in the US and 30s are not far behind — although I would not buy less than 30mls just in case I fall in love with a new flavor. I did go with 100mls of Gingerbread Ice Cream Sammich though and am glad I did. I am a MTL vaper that does not like to subohm so the fact that he offers several different PG/VG ratios to meet different vaping styles is a big plus in my book.

My decision now is what to order next as there are a number of flavors that I would like to try.

Reactions: DJLEC

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Cat.png

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
btw, I haven't mentioned these, because this is an e juice vendors thread, not a diy thread, but nevertheless I feel like I ought to share this for those of you who are also diy people who might be ordering eu/uk for whatever reason: my two top killer vape-every-single-frickin-day diy flavors are Smokey Caramel by After 8 (Greek), which is so excellent and lovely and nuanced, and not an oversweetened slog of kiddy caramel candy, and Lemon Coconut Cream Cake from Chefs Flavours (UK), unsteeped. The latter doesn't really taste like the description, but is FABULOUS FABOO FAN-FKING-TASTIC (if you happen to have exactly the same taste receptors and preferences as I do ;0). I'm still waiting to see what it tastes like when proper-steeped, but it's difficult to imagine that it would be better than the fresh version. This one has taken up most of my vaping time since I discovered it.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks @tazzle — terrific input.

A good orange flavor is not easy to find here and the same with blueberries anyhow for me. I like that DPS offers 10 and 30ml bottles as 10ml bottles are basically extinct in the US and 30s are not far behind — although I would not buy less than 30mls just in case I fall in love with a new flavor. I did go with 100mls of Gingerbread Ice Cream Sammich though and am glad I did. I am a MTL vaper that does not like to subohm so the fact that he offers several different PG/VG ratios to meet different vaping styles is a big plus in my book.

My decision now is what to order next as there are a number of flavors that I would like to try.
Mini, can we talk about this Gingerbread ICS. Is it Gingerbread heavy? Ice Cream Heavy? Will you give me a description

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
btw, I haven't mentioned these, because this is an e juice vendors thread, not a diy thread, but nevertheless I feel like I ought to share this for those of you who are also diy people who might be ordering eu/uk for whatever reason: my two top killer vape-every-single-frickin-day diy flavors are Smokey Caramel by After 8 (Greek), which is so excellent and lovely and nuanced, and not an oversweetened slog of kiddy caramel candy, and Lemon Coconut Cream Cake from Chefs Flavours (UK), unsteeped. The latter doesn't really taste like the description, but is FABULOUS FABOO FAN-FKING-TASTIC (if you happen to have exactly the same taste receptors and preferences as I do ;0). I'm still waiting to see what it tastes like when proper-steeped, but it's difficult to imagine that it would be better than the fresh version. This one has taken up most of my vaping time since I discovered it.
Are these DIY recipes that you made?

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@tazzle — I could not take it any longer and purchased a bottle of Gingerbread Ice Cream Sammich.. I was so anxious to try it so I did not let it steep nor did I add nicotine. This is the gingerbread flavor I have been searching forever. I get the vanilla bean ice cream on the inhale followed by the gingerbread. This is so spot on gingerbread and that I can see this being an ADV for me. I was like a little kid last night. I did not want to go to bed because I wanted to stay up and continue vaping this flavor. It is just perfect for my taste. You are three for three with me — thank you!

Vaping is allowed in bed!;)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
No apologies necessary (to me!). As a Juice Junkie trying to learn more DIY for future security, I appreciate the info. Are After 8 and Chef's Flavors flavor companies?
I recently saw that Nicotine River carries a lot of flavor concentrates, including from some companies I never heard of. The don't have chemical analyses for a lot of them so, if I were in the market, I'd need to do more research before buying.
Collections - Nicotine River

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Are After 8 and Chef's Flavors flavor companies?

Chefs Vapour both sells other concentrates and their own line, and the Lemon Coconut Cream Cake is from their own line (see here). After-8 is a brand, and it's available at various places that sell concentrates, as well as from their own on-line shop.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Sorry to hear this chan. It will get better. They always say it's the darkest right before the dawn. It sounds like you are the darkest part of the night. The dawn is just around the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thanks Anthony. It actually did get better the next day when a BBF's husband stepped up to re-wire the house for me. He was a City of LA electrician for 34 years and a great guy. Right now he is my hero!

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Mini, can we talk about this Gingerbread ICS. Is it Gingerbread heavy? Ice Cream Heavy? Will you give me a description

I get both flavors. Vanilla is a flavor that is hard for me to taste and I definitely taste the vanilla bean on the inhale and the gingerbread on the exhale. Since I get the gingerbread on the exhale it is the flavor that lingers.

It is hard to compare vanilla with gingerbread because vanilla for me is a more delicate flavor whereas gingerbread is not. The cinnamon is not over the top and just right for my taste. It is no way near as bold in spiciness for example such as Buddha’s Breath or One Up Churro which I only vape in short sessions. The gingerbread sammich is a flavor I can vape all day and actually one that I consider relaxing. It falls more into a savory flavor which I like and not a sweet flavor.

I purchased the 50/50 blend and am using my Kabuki at 10 watts. With different hardware and wattage no doubt the taste will differ. Taste is subjective. I will send you some tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread