Status
Not open for further replies.

YePsTeR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
Northern Michigan
He is my DIY guru ^^^ and he always gets back to you with answers to any DIY problems

She's_right_you_know_meme.jpg

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
50% Off Mango Pound Cake Overstock Sale

We have an overstock of MPC in 30ml bottles so we are offering 50% Off for the entire week. MPC is an irresistible combination of our world famous Philippine Mango baked into a fresh-from- the-oven Pound Cake.

MPC is so good that even the great Phil Busardo approves! Check the video.

buy in bulk and save up to an extra 20% Off.

Sale ends Friday Midnight.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I did purchase the Envii Fitt on Saturday. Unlike the fruit flavor I sampled, for whatever reason with the Creams the 18mg was way too much for me and gave me a nic high so I stopped using it. I did receive today CN Pistachio RY4 and Ripe Vapes VCT pods. I chose to try VCT first because I have a bottle of it in case I find that I am getting a nic high. So far so good however I am vaping very cautiously. I have a feeling that the Pistachio RY4 will be a different in which case I may need to buy a bottle iwith less nic and swap the juice out.

I watched a couple of short U-Tube videos. One of the videos the person changed the cotton in addition to doing a dry burn. He did not add juice to it as there was still some in the pod. There was no audio to this video which was strange. The second video was put out by Envii and they showed how to use the Fitt. They did state that it was not rebuildable nor that juice can be added. The Fitt they were using was black and white — nice — which I have never seen as they all seem to be black or charcoal whatever the color is called.

Since I just started using it today will see how I feel about it about a week or so.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
. I'm only dabbling in diy so far. I don't intend to fully give up on commercial eliquid. Not yet anyway.

Careful my friend. Many a current DIYer started out with this same approach.:) Several months later, Scale, Ultra Sonic Cleaner, Mixing beaker, Working Nic, Freezer Nic, VG by the gallon, PG by the gallon, glass stir rods, Condiment Squeeze Bottles, Glass bottles, Droppers, Plastic Bottles, and over 250 flavors. I hope you enjoy!

I haven't even dabbled and already have one replicated DiY flavor thanks to a very kind and generous Master Mixer. :shock:

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I like Lush a lot, but Pupule is my favorite. To be honest, I vape Pupule 80% of the time for the last 6 months.... you were the one who turned me on to this stuff and I sincerely appreciate it. I've never really had a ADV until now. It just works for me.:)

My pleasure and glad that you are liking them. Custard Fusion is my favorite followed by Pupule. Lush will be falling off once I finish what I have.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My pleasure and glad that you are liking them. Custard Fusion is my favorite followed by Pupule. Lush will be falling off once I finish what I have.
Hey now, the original lover of The Refuge was yours truly and no one ever ventured over to trying it until Mini did. I used to love them but have ventured off into DIY land. Have 2 unopened 120mls in the fridge, one of Lush and one of Custard Fushion (taste like a rich yellow cake to me)
Skeebo do you vape this at high watts?

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Hey now, the original lover of The Refuge was yours truly and no one ever ventured over to trying it until Mini did. I used to love them but have ventured off into DIY land. Have 2 unopened 120mls in the fridge, one of Lush and one of Custard Fushion (taste like a rich yellow cake to me)
Skeebo do you vape this at high watts?
Yes, about 70-80 watts from the dripper series. I'm using one of those T8 baby 8 coils thingys... can't ever get the name right.

Reactions: DJLEC

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yes, about 70-80 watts from the dripper series. I'm using one of those T8 baby 8 coils thingys... can't ever get the name right.
how the he__ are we supposed to get the name right when they come out with 10 news things a day?
Have you tried Babycakes?

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
how the he__ are we supposed to get the name right when they come out with 10 news things a day?

:lol: I purchased the TFV8 when my OBS Engine's glass cracked last week while on the road. I refuse to use their enormous stock double, triple, quad, and double quad whatever coils. (No offense to anyone who loves them. They are just not for me.) I immediately used the RBA section, wicked, and it leaked like a unplugged damn. I watched several different videos on wicking and just when I thought I had it nailed, the damn broke open again...

Thank goodness for spare glass and the OBS Engine. The TFV8 now resides ion the top shelf of my vape cabinet along with several other "misfit" for me toys.

Hey wait, did I read they just came out with a monster called 12...

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
Apparently the tfv12 is all the rage right now. That type of vaping is just not for me, though. I bought the cleito 120 but just don't enjoy vaping at such high wattage. If I get a new tank, it'll be strictly for the convenience factor and it'll be either the nautilus 2 or super tank mini.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Apparently the tfv12 is all the rage right now. That type of vaping is just not for me, though. I bought the cleito 120 but just don't enjoy vaping at such high wattage. If I get a new tank, it'll be strictly for the convenience factor and it'll be either the nautilus 2 or super tank mini.

I've read that the Nauti 2 has to be drained of juice before you can change the coil, so I decided against it. If you want great flavor, go for the Kabuki. Or, try a Vika Fantasy authentic or clone. It's very similar to the Kabuki in the design and flavor quotient, and uses the Nauti Mini coils. I got my Vika clone from Fast Tech for under $10 and I love it!

If you want an easy, versatile RBA that provides great flavor, you should look at the 22 mm Digiflavor Siren. It works for MTL and restricted DL. It's the one I am buying multiples of for the stockpile and it retails for about $30. It's the easiest, most forgiving RBA I've used, ever.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014

I know, right? Because of it, I am always nervous ordering more... I know one of these times I am going to choose a set of coils that do not work with my tank.

Unlike Zak, I actually like the tank very much. With the T8 whatchamacallit coils it provides ample flavor..... some of the best I've had actually. I've always made my own coils, and primarily dripped my whole vaping life. This tank is convenient and the coils last me about two weeks with intermittent chimney cleanings between coil changes.

Truthfully though, my job wears me out.... and I have become rather lazy. Not having to rewick every two days is a blessing!

I have not tried Babycakes, but because YOU mentioned in I am now curious. I tend to like what you like... What flavor profile is it?

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I refuse to use their enormous stock double, triple, quad, and double quad whatever coils. (No offense to anyone who loves them. They are just not for me.) I immediately used the RBA section, wicked, and it leaked like a unplugged damn. I watched several different videos on wicking and just when I thought I had it nailed, the damn broke open again...
I have the TFV8 baby beast and the stock coils were fine but the RBA section so far is crap. No matter what I do, the juice refuses to wick properly. It's bizarre. I'm sending it to a friend who mods things to see if he can fix it.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have the TFV8 baby beast and the stock coils were fine but the RBA section so far is crap. No matter what I do, the juice refuses to wick properly. It's bizarre. I'm sending it to a friend who mods things to see if he can fix it.

Sorry Rin, misery does love company;) Please let me know if your friend can work any magic. For now, the baby beast hibernates!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I know, right? Because of it, I am always nervous ordering more... I know one of these times I am going to choose a set of coils that do not work with my tank.

Unlike Zak, I actually like the tank very much. With the T8 whatchamacallit coils it provides ample flavor..... some of the best I've had actually. I've always made my own coils, and primarily dripped my whole vaping life. This tank is convenient and the coils last me about two weeks with intermittent chimney cleanings between coil changes.

Truthfully though, my job wears me out.... and I have become rather lazy. Not having to rewick every two days is a blessing!

I have not tried Babycakes, but because YOU mentioned in I am now curious. I tend to like what you like... What flavor profile is it?
Vanilla Cupcake with glazed pineapple !:w00t:

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I did purchase the Envii Fitt on Saturday. Unlike the fruit flavor I sampled, for whatever reason with the Creams the 18mg was way too much for me and gave me a nic high so I stopped using it. I did receive today CN Pistachio RY4 and Ripe Vapes VCT pods. I chose to try VCT first because I have a bottle of it in case I find that I am getting a nic high. So far so good however I am vaping very cautiously. I have a feeling that the Pistachio RY4 will be a different in which case I may need to buy a bottle iwith less nic and swap the juice out.

I watched a couple of short U-Tube videos. One of the videos the person changed the cotton in addition to doing a dry burn. He did not add juice to it as there was still some in the pod. There was no audio to this video which was strange. The second video was put out by Envii and they showed how to use the Fitt. They did state that it was not rebuildable nor that juice can be added. The Fitt they were using was black and white — nice — which I have never seen as they all seem to be black or charcoal whatever the color is called.

Since I just started using it today will see how I feel about it about a week or so.
. "Game over" had the strongest throat hit of the cream starter kit, I too find that I need to change my vaping style when using the fitt. I tend to hit my vape whenever it's accessible but I can't do that with the fitt, for obvious reasons. As far as refilling/rewicking, it's absolutely possible and there's videos online. I won't rebuild mine but I've already refilled empty pods with 12mg liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread