Status
Not open for further replies.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Did you try the M Type?

I keep hoping to see that as a Flavor of the Week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not yet. I have Dutch Cocoa tobacco, Honey-Fig tobacco (my favorite), Mild & Smooth tobacco, Burley & Candy and Candied Cavendish. I want to try the M Type and Ramaglia's Toscano Gold next. Honestly as enjoyable as these flavors are I think I will have to try some of the non-tobacco stuff as well.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Alright after a night spent with Ohm's I have more of an update. I usually go to bed with Mr Vape in a Taifun and MTL when I get up to go the the bathroom or first thing in the AM. I think OHMS is still the closest I have gotten to a replacement. There is something sour in OHMS where there is usually something sweet in MR VAPE. Maybe a tartness..a tingle on the tongue at the beginning of the exhale. It is not as smoky as Mr Vape.
I can and will vape it (maybe because I did buy the 100ml for $9 before I really discovered this) but I am still longing for that ultra creamy sweet and smoky MR Vape. The guy that got away........

I don’t get any sour note from Ohm’s nor did I ever consider Mr Vape to be a sweet ejuice — at least to my taste buds.

Thanks NotSoMini.

Between you, clnire, and chanelvaps I went for 2 X 100 ML.

I love RY4 so this was a no brainer at the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI Ohm’s is mixed to order so you may want to give it a steep. — it’s up to you.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have been really enjoying coval vapes churros. Very light on the cinnamon. More of a pastry flavor.

Got it from my local vape shop.. I also vaped a bunch of different fruit loop flavors and coval was the best imo.
Coval makes a great Peanut Butter Banana Cream. Someone in this thread told me about it, maybe Skeebo. I devoured a 120ml in a months time

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Ten bucks pudding is real good. Wasn't too sure at first.

Nice to have more juices in my line up. I have sure struggled.

Alice in vape land white rabbit max vg is still a favorite.

Coval churros is now a new fave

This ten bucks pudding is really hitting the spot.

And I'm still not complaining about broke dicks juice. The banana cream pie has a great peanut butter and banana flavor I like.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Whoever originally pointed out the Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, good find! I got a 60 ml yesterday that I got around to trying today, and it is easily my new fave lemon flavor. Even better than Mr Merengue.
Tazzle wins that award

Reactions: DJLEC

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Whoever originally pointed out the Dinner Lady Lemon Tart, good find! I got a 60 ml yesterday that I got around to trying today, and it is easily my new fave lemon flavor. Even better than Mr Merengue.

@tazzle was the one that made me aware of Mr. Meringue and Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. I keep both of them on hand as they are different enough for my taste — not to say I have been searching for lemon vapes for a couple of years. My search is finally over.

Reactions: DJLEC

nick779

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2009
Pittsburgh
@tazzle was the one that made me aware of Mr. Meringue and Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. I keep both of them on hand as they are different enough for my taste — not to say I have been searching for lemon vapes for a couple of years. My search is finally over.

I've been eyeballing that juice for a while. Can you describe what you taste? I've been looking for a nice smooth but strong lemon flavor that's not obscenely acidic and has just a hint of something else like cake or crust to keep it from getting boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread